The most difficult (and perhaps mind boggling) part of intuition that Levah and I struggled to get our heads around was that although linearly we could create separation between intuitive knowledge in the smaller and bigger pictures, the actual process of them both in terms of the horizon metaphor we'd created was fundamentally the same. All intuition whether big or small, short or long, is still intuition, the knowing guidance of co-creative intent. So from an intuitive perspective, the horizon metaphor works perfectly well for both of them. The decision to turn left or right in the moment for example could well be described as the highest potential on the horizon if one so wishes, for perhaps that's as far as the individuals horizon stretches in that particular moment. However, to try and keep things as simple as possible when discussing our perceptions with each other, Levah and I only used our horizon metaphor in terms of understanding intuitive co-creation in the bigger picture.

Intuition in the bigger picture is clear, vast, beautiful and wise. It's our view from the top of our hill, looking all the way to the horizon in every direction. That which is nearest to us we can see in great detail. We can see the shape of the land, the intricate colours of the environment, the paths, people, animals and settlements. We know where to go and we know what to expect, it's close to us and we can see it all in its broader physical context. The smaller picture may of course still surprise us along the way. Singing birds may distract us to the skies and trees, the smell of flowers may stop and enchant us, or someone may be hiding behind a tree close by waiting to playfully startle us out of ourselves. We can never foresee these things in their entirety, for others' potentials are always at play and we also may have a lesson to either teach or learn from each other along the way. But regardless of this, our path is still clear and the surprises only momentarily take us away from knowing what is before us. Our greatest challenge is how we react to the surprises, attempting to greet them mindfully for what they are and as what we need in the moments they arise.

A little further afield, the terrain becomes fainter. Here we can only see the contours of the land, the shapes of the settlements and the outlines of the roads, paths, people and animals. The colours are visible, but in blocks to suit their surroundings. This land feels known and unknown to us in equal measure. We can still see how to get to all the places we desire but we're also a little unsure if what we actually perceive is right for us because we likewise know that once we start walking into it, that its physical presentation will more than likely turn out to be very different to what we initially perceived it to be from the top of the hill. We may have to stop and ask for directions. We may be compelled to take a break somewhere peaceful, or we may be side tracked by someone or someone to an unforeseen scenic route. We may find challenges too, circumstances that we couldn't foresee from the top of the hill. There may be closed paths and roads causing us to stop, backtrack and reorientate ourselves. There may be traffic jams forcing us to find quicker and perhaps more beautiful and fulfilling routes. There may be torrential rain or snow storms meaning we have to seek cover, perhaps with kindly strangers in new places and rest for a while. We may receive a phone call from a loved one that's in need of our help and have no other choice but to stop our journey completely and be with them or their loved ones for a while until all is healed. But no matter what surprises and challenges occur along the way, the most important thing is that we still know and trust where we're going and remember that from the top of the hill we can always have access to the bigger intuitive picture of our reality. Remember, even when we we're in motion and feel we can only see a few metres ahead of ourselves, we're also always still in the present moment, metaphorically standing unmoved on the top of our hills with the ability to look out at the view of our lives, our highest potentials of the moment and our bigger pictures of reality. We all have the ability to stop and do this, wherever, whatever or whoever we feel we are in our lives.