Chapter Eight | Problems

Sophia's P.O.V.

As soon as I noticed it was Eleanor Calder, my face dropped.

"Um... If you'll excuse me Ms., I need to go." I said, putting my head down and walking out the door.

"Wait! Ma'am!" She called out

Oh crap...

I turned around and smiled at her, "Yes?"

"We should definitely hang out sometime. You seem like a really cool person. I'm Eleanor, Eleanor Calder." She stuck out her hand.

"I'm Sophia, Sophia Taylor. Nice to meet you Eleanor." I shook her hand like if nothing was wrong.

"Wait... Are you the girl that's getting to Louis Tomlinson?" She asked. Her lips were trembling and her eyes filled with sadness and hurt.

"Yes it is. Is anything wrong?" I asked her. I know something is wrong. I pretended that I never knew who she was.

"I... I was his girlfriend. He told me he was marrying someone by force and that he will always love me and not her" She cried.

I was shocked. He really was happy with Eleanor. Did he lie to me? Was he just trying to make me feel better? After what she told me, I was hurt. I felt like if I were cheated on or something, even though he's not dating Eleanor. I still felt hurt. I was starting to fall in love with him but all those feelings have been washed out.

"Oh I'm so sorry. These were truly shocking news. I never wanted to marry him in the first place. I'm sure he still loves you. He will never like a girl like me, okay? I truly am sorry for this." I spoke. 

"It's alright. I knew you didn't mean any harm to our relationship, but if you could just tell him I still love him. Also tell him to contact me at least once in a while because I think I might be... you know... pregnant." She whispered.

My jaw dropped to the ground. My heart tore into a million pieces. First I lose the people I truly love the most, now I lose him, and I also find out that she might be pregnant with MY future husband?

"Oh I'll tell him for sure." I spat.

She didn't seem to notice that I was angry, sad, and most of all hurt. She was stuck in her own little world.

"Thank you Sophia. I just don't want to lose him." She said before running off.

"Oh sweetie, you lost him ages ago." I mumbled, before turning around and stomping back to the car.

I opened the car door and slammed it shut as soon as I got in the passenger seat.

"Babe, what's wrong?" He asked, making me face him.

"Don't you "babe" me! I just found out that your ex-girlfriend still loves you, you loved her, you lied to me, and that she MIGHT be pregnant." I yelled.

His face was priceless. His eyes filled with shock and worry. I never thought I would get into a situation like this. What if she is pregnant? What am I going to do? 

"Look-" He began, but I cut him off, "Save it Louis. Take the pizza, and bring the boys back to your home. I'm walking to my school." I said. I handed him the pizza and got out the car.

He had a worried expression. I knew why. He didn't want me to be alone. Especially since that night when that random stranger wanted to rape me.

"Look, I'll be safe. My school is right around the corner." I added, before shutting the door close . I  began walking to school grounds.