Chapter Seven | Eleanor

**********************

Sophia's P.O.V.

"What should we eat guys?" Niall asked with his adorable Irish accent.

"How about we order a pizza instead?" Zayn suggested.

"Sounds good.", Harry agreed.

"I agree." Liam added.

"How about you, Lou?" Harry asked.

"My lovely lady over here," Louis started, pulling me into his lap, "made me a wonderful sandwich. So, I'm full." He finished with a smile plastered on his face.

I giggled. I'm his "lady" even though he hasn't technically asked me to be his girlfriend. I mean, I know we're getting married in 3 months, but I want to start over and actually get to know him.

"Alrighty then. I'll call the pizza place, you guys just stay here and chill. If you want, turn the T.V. on, or decide on a movie we can watch when the pizza arrives." I said.

They nodded happily, turning the T.V. on, flipping through channels.

I went to the kitchen to call Pizza Hut, but I didn't have my phone on me. I made my way back to the living room.

"I left my phone. How am I suppose to order a pizza now?" I questioned.

"Oh that's right! I forgot to give you your phone back." Liam said, slipping my phone out from his pocket.

"Thanks Li." I responded, grabbing my phone from his hand with a smile.

"Welcome." He replied, before I left the living room.

I went back to the kitchen and dialed the pizza places number.

"Hello. How may I help you?" A feminine voice said through the other line.

"Um. I would love to order a- " "PEPPERONI PIZZA!" I was interrupted by 5 young lads watching 'E! News' on T.V.

"A pepperoni pizza please." I said to the lady on the other line.

"Is that all?" She asked.

"Yes ma'am." I responded.

"That would be £5.20. "

"Okay."

"May I have your address in order for it to be delivered to you?"

"Don't worry about it. I'll go pick it up. "

"Okay. May I please have your full name?"

"Sophia Taylor." I responded.

"Your pizza will be ready in 30 minutes." She said.

"Thank you." I replied before hanging up.

I placed my phone on the dining table and decided to take a seat. I wonder if Louis really wanted to give our arrange marriage a try. He loves Eleanor right?

"Sophia?" I heard Louis call out my name.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Did you order the pizza?" He asked.

Of course I did...

"No, I thought Chinese food would be better." I replied.

"What?!" I heard all the boys yell, coming in the kitchen.

"Yeah. I absolutely love Chinese food, so why not have some for today?" I asked.

"But we all wanted pizza." Harry sadly said.