Chapter Three | Too Early To Leave

******************************************

Dedicated to KylieNicoleFox for supporting my story! ♥

Sophie's P.O.V.

What were we going to do? We walked outside. The breeze hit my face like a stone. It was cold.

"Dinner is in an hour. So why not have a mini barbecue party? Then, we could watch movies. What do you guys say?" Harry asked.

We all nodded in agreement.

"Okay then! Let's get started!" Louis shouted.

"Take a seat over there." Zayn said.

He pointed to a small fireplace and around it were chairs. I smiled at him and sat on one of the comfortable seats. They were all moving like busy ants setting up everything. I got a text message.

To: Sophia <3
From: Sarah
Did you see the news?! You were spotted with Louis Tomlinson at the park. God! They're such liars!

To: Sarah
From: Me
They aren't liars. I spent the day with Louis. He found out about the note. Thanks to you and Sky... Anyways, I'm in his house with the rest of the boys. What are you up to?

To: Sophia
From: Sarah
You were with him?! How come you didn't tell me! Also, what do you think i'm up to?! I'm freaking fangirling! I can't believe you're with the boys!

To: Sarah
From: Me
Don't believe me then. ;)

To: Sophia
From: Sarah
Don't sass me!

To: Sarah
From: Me
Well I have to go, I'm having a barbecue with the boys! :P

I shut my phone off and placed it in my purse.

"Food's ready!" Niall said, taking a bite out of his chicken.

I smiled and walked over to them. They handed me a plate with 2 hot dogs, 1 hamburger, 2 piece's of chicken, and then 3 barbecue ribs. My eyes widened.

"This is too much! I don't think I'll be able to eat this all." I exclaimed.

"Don't worry, if you don't finish it all, just give it to me." Niall said.

I nodded.

"Sophia, come on! Take a seat!" Liam shouted.

I walked over to the dining table they were sitting at. I took a seat between Louis and Harry. I took a bite out of my hot dog. It was delicious! I chewed on my tasty hot dog that warmed my mouth.

"Enjoying the food, Sophia?" Harry asked.

I nodded.

Yeah, that's pretty much what I'm doing. Just nodding. Like I said, I'm a shy person and don't talk that much to strangers...

"Want some coke?" Niall asked.

"Sure." I replied.

He poured the coke into a red plastic cup and handed it to me. I took a small sip and felt the fizz sizzle in my mouth.

"When we're done eating, how about a friendly game of football (A/N:Soccer in the U.S)?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, we could make Sophia be our cheerleader." Zayn said, wiggling his eyebrows.

I blushed.

"I'm not a good cheerleader..." I responded.

"Oh Really? Your mom told me SO much about you." Louis responded with a smile.

"What did she say?" I questioned.

Do you think your mom told him about how you used to be a cheerleader and dancer?

I REALLY hope not

I think your mom did...

Shut up!

Make me!

"She told me that you were a cheerleader and dancer in your younger years." He told me

I blushed. My face was brighter than a tomato.

"S-she did?!" I stuttered.

He nodded.

I used to be a cheerleader and dancer. I still have the skills and all, but I really wasn't a huge fan of it. You see, before my parents died, my mom was a HUGE dancer and cheerleader. She wanted me to become one too. I was going to audition the next day in school, but that's when I received the news that my parents died. I haven't danced or done anything. I spent most of my days in the orphanage laying down in bed crying myself to sleep, until my strict parents adopted me. Later, when I turned 15, my parents forced me into joining the Cheerleading Squad and Dance team, i auditioned and made it; But then, I had so many memories about my parents, especially my mom, that I decided to quit. Since then, I've never danced or cheered ever again..

"Oh um, she loves to say things about me, but I'm not really a great cheerleader or dancer." I responded.

"Are you sure? I remember your mom told me you were an amazing dancer and all." He told me.

"Like I said Louis, she loves saying things that aren't true." I told him.

He gave me a 'We're talking about this later' look and turned to the rest of the boys.

"So shall we start playing?" He asked.

I noticed that they were done eating and that Niall ate the rest of my food.

"Yeah, come on." Liam said.

They stood up and went over to an open space that they had. Liam was looking for the ball, while the boys chose there teams.

"So It's going to be 3 against 2, right?" Zayn asked.

They all nodded.

"I want to be in Zayn's team." Louis said.

"Aww! Boobear! We would've been a better team!" Harry whined.

"Maybe next time Hazzabear." Louis responded, pinching his cheeks.

Am I suppose to marry this guy?

"Found it!" Liam yelled from the other side of the backyard.

He jogged over to us and the game began.

Louis and Zayn VS. Harry, Liam and Niall.

They played for 30 minutes or so, I was sitting down watching the game and texting Sarah.

                                                                                           *

I was crying, and so were the boys. We were watching the Titanic.

"This is so SAD!" Harry sniffled.

Me and Louis were in each other's arms and crying.

"Why Jack!? WHY?!" Zayn exclaimed.

"Stupid ship! Why did it have to sink?! That's such a waste of food!" Niall shouted with tears in his eyes.

"They made such a cute couple!" Louis sadly yelled at the screen.

"No! They would've made such wonderful babies and then they would;ve lived happily ever after!" Liam cried out.

I was just simply bawling my eyes out. After a few minutes, my phone started ringing. Everybody went silent.

"Hello?" I answered the phone.

"Hello, is this Sophia Tomlinson?" The lady on the other line asked.

I blushed," Yes, may I ask who is this?" I questioned.

"This is Mary Williams from the London Bridge Hospital and I'd like to report that both of your parents have been in a car accident." She sweetly said.

Tears started runing down my cheeks. All the memories of my real parents started rushing through my mind. I can't believe this is happening. My strict parents that adopted me and gave me a chance to relive my life are in the hospital.

"Ms.Tomlinson, are you still there?" The lady questioned.

"Uh.. Yeah. I'll be over in a few." I choked out.

"Oh honey., you'll have to wait for a while before you get to visit them. Right now they are in the E.R. having surgery." She said.

"Wait. What?!" I shouted.

"Your parents are in the E.R. having surgery. It's a life or death situation right now." She told me.

I ended the call. I sat against the wall and pulled my knees up to my chest.

"Sophia? What's wrong?" Louis softly asked me.

Harry paused the movie.

"M-my parents got in a car accident and they're having surgery. I-it's a life or d-death situation." I stuttered.

Louis came up to me and hugged me.

"Everything will be okay." He assured.

"What if they die?" I questioned as more tears came out.

"Me and the boys will be right my your side. You're part of our family now." Louis told me.

I nodded and stood up.

"Can you drive me to the hospital?" I asked

                                                                                          *

I jumped out of the car and ran inside.

'Sophia! Wait!" Harry yelled.

They were right behind me. To be honest, I wonder how they can't catch up to me. Especially if I'm wearing heels.I entered the building and went up to the lady behind the counter.

"Can I help you?" She asked.

No, I cried my eyes out and made Louis drive me here just to say 'Hi'

"Yes, I came here to see Elizabeth Taylor and Joshua Taylor." I nicely told her.

The boys finally caught up to me.

"You're Mrs.Tomlinson right?" She asked.

First of all, i'm not married to Louis YET and Second, it's Ms. Taylor

"Yeah." I responded.

Louis slightly blushed when I told the lady I was 'Mrs. Tomlinson'

"Your parents are having surgery right now. You can wait here." She pointed to six seats that were near the exit.

The boys and me sat down. After an hour and 30 minutes, the doctor finally came.

"Elizabeth and Joshua Taylor?" he questioned.

"That's us." Me and Louis said at the same time as we stood up.

"I'm Dr. Phil and I have really bad news for you, Mr. and Mrs. Tomlinson." He began.

"No, please tell me they're alive." I said while backing up a little.

"I'm sorry, Mrs.Tomlinson" He said, putting his head down.

"No, no no!" I yelled as I ran out.

"Sophia! Wait!" Louis yelled, right behind me.

This can't be happening! Why?! I lost my real parents, now I lose them too?! Who will be there to walk me down the aisle and give me away too Louis? Who will my grand kids look up to? Louis' parents only? I ran over to an abandoned park, where my real parents used to take me. It was dark and the white full moon was shining brightly. It was chilly. I sat on one of the swings and started to slowly swing back and forth. I heard the rusty metal creek. I also heard rustling near the bushes. It sent shivers down my spine. The rustling continued and I was getting a bit scared. That's when a cute little kitten came out. It looked frightened. For some reason, I felt like it belonged with me.

"Meow" The little kitten meowed.

"Come here." I stretched out my arms trying to grab the little furball in front of me.

 It meowed once more before it started walking its way to me. It hoped onto my warm hands and started to purr.

"Aww. You're so cute." I softly cooed into it's small soft ears.

"Sophia?" I heard Louis' voice behind me.

I stood up and turned around.

"Yeah?" I questioned.

"Let's go home." He said.

"Can we take this small little kitten with us?" I asked.

He smiled and nodded, "Sure."

We both made our way back to the hospital, where the boys were patiently waiting.

"Sophia! There you are!" The boys exclaimed.

"Yup. I'm right here." I responded with a soft smile.

Harry gasped, "You have a cat?" He asked.

"I found him all alone in an abandoned park." I told him.

"Can I hold him?" He asked me, looking at me with his puppy eyes.

I nodded and handed the small kitten, who meowed once more, to Harry.

"He is adorable! What should we name him?" He asked.

"It's a boy?" Niall asked me, while carefully taking the kitten from Harry.

"I don't know." I responded.

"Let me check." Liam said, taking the fragile furball from Niall.

Liam turned the small kitten over and started to look carefully at it.

"It's a girl." He responded, handing it back to me.

"What should we name her then?" Louis asked.

"Maybe we should give her a name after we leave the hospital guys." Zayn suggested.

We snapped back to reality and notice we were still in the hospital.

"Let me fill in some papers and then we'll leave." I told them.

They nodded and sat back down, playing around with the small kitten.

"Where's Dr. Phil?" I asked the lady behind the counter.

"Oh! He's in room 288, I think he's getting rid of 2 dead patients." She sweetly said.

"What do you mean he's getting 'rid' of 2 dead patients?" I said emphasizing the word, rid.

"Oh it's nothing bad dear. They're just going to place the bodies into the hospital's morgue." She responded.

"Oh okay." I sighed in relief.

"Are you close to them?" She asked.

"Yeah, they're my parents." I softly said.

"Oh my gosh sweetie. I'm so sorry for your loss." She said, giving me a sad smile.

"It's fine." I softly responded.

She gave me a smile and handed me a clip board.

"Sign here." She commanded.

I signed it and asked if there was anything else to sign.

"Nope, you're all set. Remember to contact the Funeral Director to set up a date for your parent's funeral." She told me.

I nodded and went over to the boys.

"Ready to go home?" Louis asked.

"Yeah." I responded.

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter.... It's a sucky one. Anyways, I'm sorry I couldn't update this week. I went to the hospital on Tuesday and just came back. I had a small problem.. So yeah. :) Hope you enjoy!! ♥ ~Mrs_Tomlinson143

P.S. I'll update every Friday or Saturday Afternoon. :)