Chapter Two | Engaged

*****************************

Sophie's P.O.V.

My face was priceless. Was there even a relationship status on twitter?! I looked at both of my parents.

"I want to ask you one question. Answer it honestly." I told them

"What is it?" My dad asked.

"Why do you want me to marry Louis Tomlinson?" I asked.

My mother sighed,"Do you really want an honest answer?"

I nodded.

"We did this for publicity. We want you to marry someone with good money." My dad answered.

My face fell. Anger rushed through my veins.

"You want me to marry Louis Tomlinson for damn money?! Do you know how much HATE I'm going to get for tearing apart ELOUNOR?!" I yelled.

"Look sweetheart-" My dad began, but I cut him off.

"Why couldn't you just get a damn new job? What if in interviews they ask me, 'Why did you marry Louis Tomlinson?' What am I suppose to say?! That I was in love with him and made him break up with Eleanor?!" I yelled at my dad.

"We're sorry." My mom apologized.

She was lying. I could tell.

"No you're not. I'm spending the day in Sarah's house." I said.

I grabbed my 2 bags and walked to her house, which was 2 blocks away.

*

I rang the doorbell a few times before Sarah opened up.

"Hey! I thought you weren't going to be here in another hour." She said.

"Oh! Are you busy? I can wait outside." I told her.

"No, it's fine. Come on in." She stepped aside, letting me enter her nicely organized home.

"Are you hungry?" She asked.

I shook my head, "No I'm fine."

"What's wrong?"

"I'm getting married to Louis Tomlinson." I softly told her

Her eyes widened. "WHAT?!"

I kept quiet. She was about to have a mental breakdown.

"No wonder your twitter account is verified. All the boys of One Direction are following you, and apparently it says that you're 'Engaged to Louis Tomlinson'" She told me.

I nodded, "I guess you figured it out."

"Why are you so disappointed about this?" She questioned.

"I broke apart Elounor. My parents want me to marry him for publicity and money." I said.

She gasped, "Your parents are such asses."

She pulled me into a hug. I hugged her back immediately. As soon as we pulled back from the hug, the doorbell rang. I opened the door and saw Skylar. She barged in.

"You have some explaining to do." She said.

She took out her phone and went to my twitter page. It was verified and it said 'Engaged to Louis Tomlinson.' I sighed and nodded.

I explained every detail about what happened.

"He was sitting in your couch?!" Sky exclaimed.