Part 1

I love you Os

Manik Malhotra: A Famous Rock star. His Only Family was his friends ( Fab5 members and their partners)

Fab 5: A Famous Band or a group of Friends which is like a Family to each other. Including Cabir, Dhruv ,Aliya and Mukti.

Dhruliya, Cavya And Mukbhi these are 3 pairs of this band. Manik was the only one who is single but he is not ready to mingle.

Navya and Nandini were best friends from childhood. And Nandini was totally latoo on this Handsome Rockstar Manik Malhotra. Nandini talked a lot about his Manik with her best Friend Navya. Navya was the only one who knows the both sides of this coin.Nandini's Dream of Marrying His Hero Broke when Navya told her that after this Last concert of Fab 5 Manik will shift from India to States for his higher studies. Nandini was very sad after hearing this news. Her bechara heart broke in million pieces so to cheer her up Navya decided to take her in some disc.

In club Navya was enjoying the Music and Dance with her other friends at that time Nandini moved from there towards Bar and she at once picked a glass and drank it in 1 go.She was so much disturb after hearing that news. So she drank 3 glasses of alcohol in a mint and then left that club without informing Navya.

She already was in emotional state and then this alcohol acts as the cherry on the cake. She was now continuously blabbering about Manik and her.

Nandini: How could he do this with me............ Main Nandini Murty............... Itney saal se os ka intezar kar rahe hoon aur ...............(she removed her tears with her hand) aur wo .......... Wo yahan se jane ki batein karta hai.wo yahan se chala gya to main kisey kahon gi k I love you Manik Malhotra.Will you marry me.Aiya appa kuch karo na plzzz.

Nandini was at this time in her full talli mode so she was walking in mid of the road while blabbering.

On the Other side

Manik was in his Car. He was talking on the Phone with Cabir and they were discussing about the Concert .

Cabir: Manik tu Pagal ho gya hai kya? Tujhe pata hai na 1 song prepare karna abhi baqi hai....................Kal concert hai aur tu......... Tu Karna kya chah raha hai haan?

Manik: Relax Dude! Song ka bhi kuch ho jae ga ajj na sahi to kal early morning mein kuch kar leen gey.Tu itna hyper kyo ho raha hai.

Cabir: Ya ! Main hyper ho raha hoon.Tujhe pata hai hum sub is concert ko le k kitney emotional haan. Waise hi yeh hamara abhi k liye last concert hai then tu to apni studies mein busy ho jae ga.

Manik cut him in mid: Haan to studies k baad wapis a k band join karon ga na aur tab tak tum sub bhi apna career final kar chuke ho gey.

Cabir was very angry after listeing this so he said in anger: Hamara career ....... Huh ... tu abhi yahan hota na to kasam se main tujhe zinda nahi chorta. Arey hum sub ne to music mein hi apna career banae ka socha tha but ab teri wajha se......

Manik again cut him and said: Chill dude . Tu bhi apni Navya ki tarhan senti ho gya hai kya.Acha listen Main khud bhi yahan se jana nahi chahta tha.But Dad chahte thay to abhi jana pare ga na. Samajh na yaar.aur jahan tak baat he kal k song ki to don't worry kuch na kuch kar lein gey hum. Akhir Fab 5 haan.

At same time he saw a girl who was walking in middle of that road. He put his hand on the horn but she didn't listen.

Manik : O shit Man. He immediately move the steering wheel in opposite side and then applied brakes of his Car. In this process his phone dropped from his hand and the call cuts automatically.