Hit By A Car

Ava's POV

"Avery why didn't you tell me" mum
Asks me sitting down beside me "I thought you would be disappointed" I say still looking downs, "Avery, I'm not disappointed I'm just upset you didn't tell me about it, your my little girl and I thought you could talk to me about anything" mum says which makes me feel a bit guilty for not telling her before "I'm sorry mum, I didn't know what to do" I say looking down. Soon Mitch came in. "Ava you've been really distant with me lately, I want to know if your cheating on me" Mitch says and I just stare at him blankly "wait hold up, your asking my sister if she's cheating on you, she would never cheat on someone she adores, or anyone in the matter of fact" Aaron says sticking up for me "I love you Mitch I would never cheat on you" I say and he looks at me as if he didn't believe me "you don't believe me do you" I ask and he shakes his head, I run out of the now busy woolpack and straight into the road not watching what I was doing, I was too late, I scream as I was hit by a car, it was driven by Andy (he didn't see me run out)) I hear mum shout my name before I blacked out.

Aaron's POV

Mitch thought my sister was cheating on him but she wouldn't, she's not like that, he didn't believe her and she ran outside and then we heard her scream, me, mum, Mitch, Diane and Cain (who was in the pub) run outside "Avery" mum shouts running to my little sisters side. I turn to Mitch "this is all your fault, if you didn't accuse her of cheating then she wouldn't have ran outside, and she wouldn't have ran infront of andys car and she wouldn't have been hit" I shout pushing him "if I was you I would leave and go on your holiday to wherever your going and think about what you have caused" I snap and he walks away. I crouch down beside mum just as Ava comes round "the baby" she panicks trying to sit up but can't because she was in too much pain "Ava its going be alright, the baby will be alright" mum says comforting her "the ambulance will be here soon" Diane says and soon their was a crowd of people and Ava had blacked out again.

"I'm so sorry" Andy apologise and we look at him, none of us knew what to say. Debbie runs over with Sarah and Jack and sees Avery Lying on the floor "Chas what happened" she asks mum, "Ava ran out into the road, she was upset because of Mitch, he accused her of cheating and when she said she hadn't he didn't believe her and now she's might lose the baby" mum says bit meaning to say about the baby, "she's pregnant" Debbie asks in shock and me and mum nods. Soon the ambulance came and mum went with Ava and Debbie said she would take me.

-few hours later-

Ava's POV

I woke up and my eyes had to adjust to the light of the room, I saw mum sitting on my left and Aaron on my right "the baby" I panic "Ava you have to stay calm" mum says holding my hand squeeze long it ever so gently "Aaron go get a nurse" mum tells Aaron and he leaves the room "I'm sorry mum" I say softly and she smiles softly "it's alright Avery" mum says giving me a small hug before Aaron comes back in with a nurse "good afternoon Avery, how are you doing" the nurse asks me and I shrug "a bit of pain in my head chest and stomach" I say quitely "yeah that is common when you've been hit with some force" the nurse says a bit rudely "what about my baby, is it okay" I ask with panic in my voice and tears threatening to fall, the nurse looks at me with sorrow in her eyes "we couldn't find a heartbeat, we need to do some quick tests before we can confirm anything" she says and I look at her speechless. "When your ready we can start on the tests" the nurse says and I look at mum "now, do them now" I say looking at mum and she nods with a comforting smile. They take me off and do the tests, an hour later I'm back in the hospital room and they went to check the tests.

The Nurse walks back in with her clipboard "Miss Livesy, we've looked at your tests and over your scan, we've found a faint heartbeat, we will need you to come back in 2 weeks for another check up" she says and I sigh in relief "you are free to go home but you have to be with someone at all times for the next few days just incase the head injurie has any effects, if anything happens make sure someone calls us straight away as it may be serious" the nurse says and gives us a leaflet to tell what symptom and sign we need to look for. Mum signs me out and then we leave "how are you" Debbie asks as me, Aaron and mum leave the hospital "tired and in pain" I say with a shrug "thanks for picking us up Debs" mum says and we all get in the car back home.

A/N

Please comment what you think, and if you want anything to happen comment and I'll give you a shout out in the chapter if I use

-Jess xx