Getting Big

Getting Big.
((Changing Ava full name to Avery-Emilie Leigh Livesy but it's Ava-Emilie for short))

Ava's POV

It had been 5 months well actually 6 months since me and Mitch slept together but 5 months since found out I was pregnant and i have been doing a really good job of hiding it. But I've gotten Big now. It's hard to hide now. I get out of bed and into my black tank top, an oversized jumper and a pair of leggings. When I had got dressed I text Bethany to tell her I was ready for our trip into town. We planned it because it's her birthday Monday but her parents are taking her to Paris. For 2 weeks. For her she's lucky because she won't have to be bored for the first 2 weeks of the summer holidays. I'm going to be bored as Bethany is going Paris and Mitch is going Australia so I won't be seeing him for 4 weeks. I picked my phone up and put it in my bag before I head downstairs and into the kitchen/lounge and mum, Aaron and Diane were all in their. Aaron gave me a strange look and I bite my lip gently so none can see "Morning Ava" Diane and Aaron both say at the same time and I laugh slightly "morning" I say back to them and mum smiles "Morning Princess" she says to me and I smile "morning mum, is it still alright for me to go into town with Bethany it will be the last time I see her for 2 weeks and Mitch might be their and it will be the last time I see him for 4 weeks" I ask mum as I grab a slice of. Toast and eat it "just be home for 4. And don't forget to be back because you said you would look after for Jack and Sarah for Debbie" mum tells me and I completely forgot about it "okay mum" i say before l leave I walk to the bus stop and just in time, as I get their the bus pulls up and I get in. The bus drives to down and I meet Bethany at Starbucks and order myself a coffee. Me and Bethany sit inside and we talk about a lot of things before we head to shops. I buy some CDs, DVDs and some clothes and by the time we finished shopping I had to get home and fast. I ran from the bus stop to the woolpack and to my room putting my things in their before going to Debbie's.

I knock on the door and Debbie lets me in "Jacks just gone down for a nap Sarah's in her room playing, I shouldn't be long just have a car to service" Debbie says to me and I nod "I'll be Fine Debs, go have a drink after, I'll be alright looking after them" I reassure Debbie and she says okay and then she leaves. Around half an hour after Debbie had left Sarah came down complaining she was hungry so I made her some chicken nuggets and chips and she sat down and ate while I checked on Jack. Jack was Lieing awake so I pick him up and take him downstairs and sit on the sofa with him when Sarah finished she comes and joins us "Avery can we go to the park please" Sarah asks me and I check the time "sorry Sarah maybe if it's alright with your mum I can take you tomorrow" I say to her and she nods, I put the tv and let Sarah and Jack watch it while I go and wash up Sarah's things and make myself a cuppa and then I feed Jack.

It started To get late and it was almost Sarah's bed time but she was watching a film (frozen to be exact) so I let her finish and then put her to bed and Also put Jack to bed before going back downstairs and sat down waiting for Debbie to come back. I sat watching the Simpsons and soon Debbie came home and smiled "we're they good for you?" She asks me and I nod "yeah, Sarah wanted me to take her to the park but it was getting late so I told her I would ask you and if you said it. Was alright I'll theme them both tomorrow" I tell Debbie and she said he's okay, I say bye and then walk home. I go in and yawn, gosh I was tired I'm never tired this early (its 9pm) I check my phone and saw I had missed 5 calls from Mitch and 8 texts. He said can I meet him tomorrow because he needs to ask me something before he goes on holiday so I said to come to the woolpack to meet me and he said yes. I decided to go to bed early but was away again when the little one inside me decided to kick and kick.