8 always

It only took me two days.  Two days and I was missing him.  I really wanted to see him, but I didn't want to text Jacob.  I could do it myself, but that would land me in the forest.  The forest was dangerous.  I didn't want to meet the demon's brother.  It was a week day.  That meant no bar.  My hand or Jacob, those were my only choices.

Would it be so bad to have Jacob like that?  I really didn't want anything with him, and if I had to go back to having night terrors, well it wouldn't work out.  I didn't want to put him through anything he didn't need to.  But it was nice to not have to go to the bar or pick up strange.  Not to have to worry about std's for a moment.  Not to have to worry about shitty sex.

I text him, and he wanted to swing by again.  I let him, maybe he wouldn't stay.  It was a school night.

He came by a little after nine, so it was clear he was looking to spend the night.  We got down to business and I let him stay, or rather he didn't ask and I didn't kick him out.  The whole time I couldn't stop thinking about my demon, and how much he might have changed this time.

I was in his dinning room.  I smiled and started running

"Babe!!"

I ran into where his bedroom used to be, that room that was red and he could turn black.  Now it was a white room, full of pillows on a cushioned floor.  My demon lounged in the mass of white pillows in a pair of white shorts.

"I missed you babe."  I sat down on his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I missed you Bridgett."  He gave me a sad smile and it hurt.

"What's wrong?"  I leaned back to look at his face fully.

"This is the last time Bree.  I am completely normal, and fully formed right now.  The last step is to change into me, the me that I look like in the real world."

I understood completely, and it hurt.  I would miss him soo much.  A fat hot tear rolled slowly down my cheek and I gave my demon a sad smile back.  "I guess we better make this time count huh?"

"I planned on it Bree."

He kissed me, and it was full of longing and promise.  His hands caressed my skin as if he was touching heaven.  He took this slow, and I let him.  I let him love every inch of my body, because that is what it felt like.  It wasn't the lust we had been sharing, this was different, sensual.  The kind of thing that heated your body and your heart.

And Jesus, his body was perfect, all the way down to his perfectly formed manhood.  The way he moved, the way he felt against my skin.  This was my heaven, and it would be the only time I would get this.  This was the last time for me to see him, and I put everything I had into this last embrace.  I couldn't take it anymore.  I pulled his head in between my hands after we had both climaxed.

I opened my mouth to tell him, but I woke up, in my bed, next to Jacob.

I wanted to cry.  I wanted my demon.  I bit my lip, trying not to cry.  Crying right now would ruin whatever this was I had with Jacob.  His arm wrapped around me, pulling me to his chest.  I lay there and imagined it was my demon, cuddling after a night spent together.  After a while, he rolled me over and smiled.  It was a look that was familiar, but not from him.   He hovered over me and caressed his nose from my neck to my heart.

"What makes your heart beat so strong?"

I grinned ear to ear.  "You."

He wiggled his eyebrows at me.  "Always"

He kissed me, and I had to pull him off of me.  "I love you, my demon."

"And I, you, my savior.  My Bree."