6 kiss me everywhere

The ache in my chest was coming back at the normal rate, but I couldn't stop thinking about what would happen when I appeased it.  Would the demon go back to trying to kill me?  Would he want to pick up where we left off?  We couldn't do much more than what we had been.  He had claws so he couldn't touch me.  He didn't wear clothes and I had noticed on occasion he had no male anatomy.  What!  I'm a girl, he had no pants.  So what if I looked.

I decided to meet him, to voluntarily go into his world.  I texted Jacob and we met up.  I had amazing mouth watering leg buckling sex, and went home.  Jacob said I could stay, but I told him no.  That's not what booty calls do.  I let it slide and waited to fall asleep to meet my demon.

I was in his house and walked room through room.  I had the layout memorized now, and headed towards the red room, hoping it was the one he could turn black.  When I found it, he was on the bed sitting.  It was weird to see him sitting, I had only ever seen him stand.  He glanced up at me, like he had no idea I was even here.  That was a lie.  He always knew when I was here.  He would torture me, watch me, chase me.  He stood slowly and I noticed his nose wasn't as pointy, his horns were shorter as were his long claws.  But his skin, it was less of a a beat lobster red, and more of a softer color, like a sunburned red.  His hair was a burgundy color and I kinda liked it.

"What took you so long?"

HOlly fucking shit.  His words came out right.  They no longer sounded foreign in his mouth, but he still kept that smooth airy quality his voice had held.

"I uh, uh,"

He got up and walked slowly over to me.

"I didn't know if you would go back to the old ways."  I squeaked out, eager for the answer.

He took his finger and pulled my chin up to look at him.  "My soul feels so much better like this."

He kissed me, and it felt much like the last time.  I closed my eyes rested my hands over his hard muscles.  His lips brushed over mine and his teeth were soon nibbling.  I stood there willingly in his room kissing my demon.  My tongue invaded his mouth and his met mine, and it felt normal. well almost normal.  It still had a split in it, but didn't have the texture it had before.  It was more human.  I broke the kiss needing air and he continued down my jaw and to my ear lobe, nibbling and suckling.  "Ohhh."  I thought I was catching my breath, only to have him make me lose it all over again.

He brushed his lips down my neck and to my chest and kissed me there, releasing a guttural growl.  I looked down at him, and saw his horns, reminding me of what he really is.

"Dim the room."

He hesitated, and I pulled his face to mine and nibbled on his pointy ear that had formed since last time.  "Please."  I breathed into his ear then kissed down his neck, much like he had done me.  I wrapped my arms around him digging my fingers into his back and pushing my breasts into him.

The black melted down the walls, just stopping before the bottom, casting a faint red glow on everything.  I stepped away from him and looked around, then back at him.  I almost couldn't tell where anything was, it was just enough light to play in the shadows. 

"You can't leave me yet." 

I couldn't help the smile on my face that formed from his deep smooth husky voice.  He kissed me again, this time a little more forceful, making me walk backwards until my legs met the bed and I bounced down on it.

His legs dipped down on each side of mine and his clawed hands hovered over me.  I know he was begging to touch me, like I had been him.    I leaned forward and his sharp claws retreated.  Pulling my shirt over my head, I kept my eyes on his.  I could see his adam's apple bob and it made me grin.

"I don't know what to do."

I giggled.  He sounded so unsure and not the least humiliated. "Kiss me everywhere."

Those soft lips of his roamed my body, and when he suckled on my nipple, I gave him a moan of encouragement.  I heard the bedding rip on each side of me as he sunk his claws into the mattress.  His legs had worked their way between mine and while he made out with my nipple, I wrapped my legs around him and ground against his nothingness. 

Once the contact happened, he let my nipple go with a pop and got off the bed.  His claws floated above me and I laid perfectly still, hoping he hadn't changed his mind in any of this.  His fingers curled slightly, leaving on his index clawed finger to caress my skin.  It curled slightly too, and dipped into my shorts, one on each hip, and began to shred the fabric all the way to my thigh.

I was still covered as his claws stabbed back into the mattress by my thighs and his face came down to my apex.  His teeth caught a hold of the fabric and pulled my shorts back.  I knew what was coming and placed both of my legs on his shoulders, hooking my legs behind his head so he could pull me to the edge of the bed.

His lips brushed against me, and I could have melted then.  When his tongue graced me with its presence.  "Oh fuck me!"  His split tongue wrapped perfectly around my clit and my out burst turned into another as I woke up, panting and naked on my bed.  "Shit."