5 so much better like this

I was in his house.  That I was sure.  I made my way through different colored rooms until I came upon a black one.  It was pitch black, everything.  I was getting claustrophobic as the darkness drowned me.  I put my hands out in front of me and walked slowly in one direction.  My finger tips found something soft and smooth.  I moved closer and let my palms come in contact as well.  It was warm, and felt amazing.  I had never felt anything like it.  I moved my hands up until the object rounded at the top.  It hadn't moved the whole time, made no noise, like a heated water balloon almost.  I moved my hands back down, slowly, enjoying the feel under my skin.  It rounded barely then dipped back in right at my shoulders and then I felt bumps.  It all was shaped so familiar, but the touch wasn't of skin.  Skin wasn't this smooth, it almost felt manufactured. 

I poked it, and felt something that had me backing up.  It moved.  It moved like muscle and hardened under my small jab.  The black of the room melted off the wall into red, exposing the red demon in front of me.

He grinned at me and pulled me tight to him with his spaded tail.

"I knoww yoouu likked whattt yoouu feltt.  Go aaheaddd."

He stood with his tail pulling me tighter against him, his hands hanging loosely by his sides.  I had my hands flat on his chest, trying desperately to push him away.  This was the first time his body had been pressed against mine and the heat pelted into me.  It was something I had just felt a few hours ago underneath Jacob. 

I pushed myself, bending my back to get away from the demon.  I could never confuse the feeling of a sex god like Jacob with the terror of hell like the demon.

He took the space I had made and closed it, running his nose, caressing it over my skin to my heart.

"Pleasseee, yoouuu feeelll ssso muchhh betttterrr likke thhisss."

His tongue flicked out catching me just above the hem of my shirt.  I looked at his black eyes surrounded by red.  There is no way he was saying what I think he was, but then I felt the tips of his claws on my back, forcing me closer to him.  His tail squeezed me, right on the brink of being painful and his other handful of claws came around the back of my head to rest on my cheeks.  His lips crashed into mine and I couldn't move for fear of being skewered.  Tears rolled down my cheeks and made their way into his kiss.

"Ittt isss nott thhhe sammee asss befforreee.  Iiisss ittt myy apperranncccceee?"

He stared down at me, and soon the walls became that drowning black it had once been.  His lips were upon mine once more, so forceful our teeth clicked.  I pulled back slightly and felt a claw nick my cheek.  I couldn't kiss him like this.  It felt too much like rape.  I could force myself to do this, I have done it before, but I needed him to work with me.  I could just think of him as a really ugly guy and kiss him back.  Anything so I wouldn't be ripped to shreds.

"Softer, slower."  I said against his lips.

He backed up some and slowed down.  My hands on his chest roamed to his shoulders.  A really ugly guy with a hot body.  My fingers explored his arms and he let me, moving his claws away from my back and face.  I made a little space between us and he moved to put his claws back.  I squeezed his biceps, in fake need.  At least I hope it was fake.  He began to walk me backwards until I hit a wall.  His arms moved, and I could feel the force of his claws sinking into the wall from the vibrations on my back. 

My lungs were screaming for air.  I turned my head slightly.  "Kiss down my neck."

God he followed commands so well, and had me breathing heavy.  His lips were extra soft against my skin.  "Nibble on me, lick me"

He bit a little to hard, or maybe his teeth were too sharp.  I gasped and grimaced slightly. "Ahhwwee."  I pushed back on his shoulders.  I felt him turn his head to me and kissed him, nibbling on his lips, trying to show him how it is supposed to be done.  He caught on and returned the favor, doing it better than I had.  I moaned a little, and felt him smile against me. 

I snuck my tongue into his mouth and just as his met mine, I woke up.

My skin was red and hot to the touch.  My lips felt swollen and on fire.  I immediately got up and set out for the mirror, but my movement stopped me.  I had a wet dream.  A wet dream about the demon that used to try to kill me.