Chapter 27

Hunters P.O.V

''Whats your order?'' Jay asked me when we walked through the door of StarBucks. 

I decided to go with her because i'm just a nice person. Doesn't mean i like her. No. 

''Um I like Vanilla Bean. Just a small.'' Jay nodded and i left to find a seat. I found one in the corner with just two seats. I'm already regretting this. 

About 2 minutes later, Jay comes back with our two drinks. She sits down next to me and just looks at me. 

'' So why did you want to meet up?'' I asked, taking a sip from my cup. 

'' Its about your girlfriend, Rian.''

'' We're not dating.'' I state bluntly. 

'' Well whatever you guys are, I need to tell you something that I think she's been keeping from you.'' I abruptly got up from my chair. 

'' If Rian hasn't told me something then maybe she's not ready. I don't need my ex telling me something that Rian can tell me herself when she's ready!'' I yelled. Jay just sat there with a blank expression on her face. She didn't look fazed at all. 

'' Ok.'' She said blankly. I calmed down and sat back down. 

'' Rian's pregnant.'' She said out of the blue. I laughed. 

'' Your funny. She's 15.'' She still had no emotion in her face, indicating that she obviously wasn't lying. 

'' But we've never had se-'' She cut me off. 

'' What makes you think its yours?'' I gave her a puzzled look. 

'' She told me personally that she's never had a boyfriend. I was her first kiss!'' I screamed. I got a number of dirty looks and I sighed, '' She's not pregnant.''

'' Yes, you were her first kiss. But who else had fun at Disneyland besides you?'' She asked me. I just looked at her, not being able to speak. A knot grew in my stomach by each second that passed. 

'' Robbie?'' I asked in something below a whisper and she nodded. I threw my back against the back of the chair and tried to process this. 

'' Do you um, know how long?'' She nodded again. 

'' 6 weeks I think.'' I left the coffee place after that leaving Jay alone. 

****

I flopped on my bed and screamed into my pillow and stared at my wall on the bottom bunk of my bed. 

''HUNTER ROWLAND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!''

'' BAE GOALS, ASHTON, ALEXA, BRANDON, HUNTER, AND MAMA = BEST FAMILY EVER!'' 

I was looking at all these posters that my wonderful fans make for me and i am so blessed to have them in my life. I smiled. I picked up my phone and called Rian. 

'' Hey Rian.''

'' Oh hi Hunter.''

'' How are you feeling?'' I asked, playing with my teddy bear laying on my bed. 

'' Um fine why?''

'' Oh no morning sickness?'' And i immediately regretted saying that as soon as the words left my lips. The line was silent for a long time and I thought that she hung up on me. 

'' Hunter, i can um explain.'' 

'' I'm not mad Rian calm down. Just tell me what happened.'' 

Rian's P.O.V

Flashback

'' Hey Rian can we run back to my hotel really quick? I'm just down the road. I forgot my wallet.''I nodded and Robbie smiled and took my hand. 

About 5 minutes later we reached his Disnyeland hotel and walked into the elevator and he grabbed my hand and he put the key into the door and the door clicked and I was welcomed to a room that was clean on one side and filthy on the other side. I'm guessing the clean side was Aspens and the dirty one was Robbie. 

'' You can sit on the bed if you'd like. Let me find it really quick.'' I sat down and looked at the view from his window to Disneyland. 

I suddenly felt a strong hand grab onto my wrist and i turned my head and saw Robbie with a scary and determined look on his face. 

'' We can either have this go smoothly or very rough. You decide princess.'' He growled. I tried to squirm away and fight him off but he was way too strong. He shoved me onto the bed and ripped off my clothes and did the same to him. I was scared and crying and was very weak for I had used all of my strength to fight him off. His had his two hands on my wrists and his knees were on my legs to keep me still...

End of FlashBack

'' Um nothing really happened Hunter. It just did.'' I lied. 

'' Rian I know for a fact that your lying.''

'' Why would I lie Hunter?!'' I screamed. 

'' Rian you had never had your first kiss before me and then now your telling me that you had sex with a guy that you knew for 18 hours?'' I questioned. 

'' Ok Ok Ok.'' Um I didn't know how to tell him this, since he was the only person that knew. I wasn't pregnant enough to where you could see my baby bump so my mom didn't know either. 

''Rian. Its okay. What happened?'' Hunter asked really calm. 

'' Robbie, he uh. He um raped me.''