Chapter 5

To Hunterr😚

I wanna be a flamingo

From Hunterr😚

and why is that? I thought u hated the color pink

To Hunterr😚

Well I do. I would go dye my feathers blue, then go find a smoking hot blue flamingo as well

From Hunterr😚

.... your weird

To Hunterr😚

why thank you

It was currently 2 in the morning and I had no freaking idea what the hell Hunter and I were. Were we dating? Did he like me? I don't even know. #thestuggleoflikingacelebrity. I closed my phone and tried to sleep but my mind wouldn't shut down.

We kissed... twice, and I.. think I liked him..? Idek rn.

I got up out of bed to go take a shower. After my shower I put on some PJ's and got back in bed. I felt disgusting and I couldn't go to bed feeling gross. I just couldn't. Anyway I was now back in bed and cuddling up with my CareBear that was pink that I've had since I was four. I started to close my eyes and I started to...

'' Daddy I cant tie my shoes.'' I muttered. My step dad was currently fuming because I refused to leave the house because my shoes were untied and we were already late for school.

'' Rian! Just get in the god damn car.'' He shouts at me and picks me up from my armpits and it tickled so I kicked my dad and he dropped me on the cold hard cement. I started crying and he just hovered over me and his right leg came back and came at me at lightning speed..''

I woke up crying. I lifted up my shirt winced at the sight of my scars from my step father. Riker heard me and climbed into bed with me.

'' Dreams about David?'' He asked. Riker had the abusing worse than I did. We lived with him for about 4 years. My mom had the worst.

I nodded to my brother and he wrapped his arms around me. I played with my hair knowing that calms me down and my crying eventually stopped. I closed my eyes and started to doze off.

I woke up 2 hours later, around 5 and no one was up yet. I slowly got myself out from my strong brothers arms and went pee. I had 3 texts from Hunter.

From Hunterr😚

Hey I have a question

From Hunterr😚

Wait

From Hunterr😚

never mind

Was he going to ask me out. HA IM LYING TO MYSELF. WHATEVER. BAHAHAHAH.

I saw my mom laying in bed and she sound asleep. I pulled a chair up next to my mom and watched her.

She been through so much for Riker and I.

She's been abused

She's lost a baby

She's been on the street before

I miss my mom that wasn't always worried. That was happy. That came to my volleyball games. That cheered me on in the stands.

It took her 5 years to save up to take Riker and I to Disneyland. It just to happened to be the weekend that Hunter was here.

Hunter.....

To Hunterr😚

I love you

To Hunterr😚

More than a friend

To Hunterr😚

Sorry