Chapter 6

Its actually currently 12:48am and IM SEEING JACK AND JACK LATER TODAY AND SJFBJSHVBHJFBVJS I CANT EVEM SFIJNVIVIDVJK SO YAH IM HYPER NAD CANT SLEEP SO DECIDED TO UPDATE OH AND THANKS FRO 100 READS

From Hunterr😚

what?

To Hunterr😚

sorry boo

To Hunterr😚

I cant help it

From Hunterr😚

yah

To Hunterr😚

Yah? that's it??

From Hunterr😚

what else am I supposed to say?

To Hunterr😚

'' yes rian I feel the same way. that's why we kissed twice and I felt butterflies because you mean so much to me.''

From Hunterr😚

u kissed me rian

To Hunterr😚

and ur saying u didn't feel anything. nothing?

From Hunterr😚

.... im sorry rian

To Hunter R.

your just like my step father. you leave. with me broken

From Hunter R.

rian stop. that's not cool

To Hunter R.

no im serious. my step father left me emotionally and physically wrecked. you only played the first half.

From Hunter R.

don't pin this on me rian. just because something doesn't go your way doesn't mean you have to blame them and make them feel even more guilty than they already do

To Hunter R.

Hunter Rowland. My first love. My best friend.

To Hunter R.

gone

From Hunter R.

 bye rian

I cried until their were no tears left to cry. I fell on the floor, gasping for breathe and holding the edge of the bed. It felt the walls were closing in on me and it felt 100 degrees. Riker and my mom obviously woke up by my screams. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't catch my breathe.

'' .... anxiety attack. Riker go get a cold cloth..... hurry.'' My mom voiced tuned in and out. The walls were getting so close.

My mom knelt beside me and dabbed a cold cloth on my face and told me to slow my breathing and to stop crying. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't....

My mom hoisted me up on the bed and held my arms above my head to open up my lungs.

'' I cant breathe!' I screamed again and again and again.

About 10 minutes past and I was finally okay.

'' What happened sweetie?'' My mom asked, referring to what caused my attack.

'' Nothing. it was all sort of sudden.'' I lied. My mom glanced at Riker and he gave her an unsatisfied look.

'' Are you up for Disneyland today?'' She asked. I glanced at the clock. 5:34am.

'' Mom I'm fine. It was just an anxiety attack. I'm always up for Disneyland. I promise.''

But I still couldn't breathe.