eight

*Lola in the picture.*
Chapter Eight// Charlotte Grayson

It was Monday morning and Cam insisted on taking me to school today. I had no choice because my mom forced me to get into his dirty ass jeep. Carson and Charlie had to ride with Cam as well. Because he wanted sibling time. Like it's Monday, I rather not spend time with my stupid idiotic brothers.

Tehehe.

"Look at us! A family!" Cam says excitedly. Out of all of us, Cam is the most outgoing one. He loves to bring us together and do family activities. Me on the other hand... ha I rather be in my room anti-social. Watching Netflix and scrolling through Twitter.
Cam says it's healthy to get out of your room and breath in fresh air. Yeah I tried that my freshman year and got stung by bees.

Never again.

I felt a slight nudge on my shoulder as turned my attention to where the nudge came from.

"What?" I snapped, but apparently it was too bitchy because my brother muttered nothing. "Sorry, it's Monday and-"

"She's PMSING!" Carson yells and Cam laughs a little.

It's true I am. Carson always knows when my period is about to arrive. Call it a twin thing because he gets man periods. Call it faint because Lola was just talking about synchronized periods. God dammit Lola. Why? I rather have it during exam week. So nobody knows I'm on my period.

"Well uh sorry lil Char.... is there anything- I mean is mmm," he seemed a little tongue twisted. He has never been in this situation with me.

The rest of the car ride to school was silent. The only thing that played was the radio and it was Christmas music. It just turned into December last week! When they play Christmas music that is doom because you know you have exams coming up. And when exams comes up... you die!

"Alright, I'll pick you guys up at 3?" Cam asks looking in his rear view mirror at Carson. He nods and Charlie gets out of the car quickly, slamming the door behind him.

What is up his ass?

I guess we were all thinking the same thing because we all gave looks at each other. Well he is PMSING as well.

Cam clears his throat and says a bye before Carson and I got out of his jeep.

Mumbling,"Something is up with Charlie." I tell Carson as we were walking into the school.

"Sibling intervention?" I nod as we enter the school. Carson nods back before kissing my cheek and we went our separate ways. 

I know, why the hell is my brother kissing my cheek. Family rules. Our mom wanted us to be close as possible so that we would never forget family and we will have each other. So ever since that ground breaker rule was implanted in my mind; we have all been close.

Thanks mommy for making me (the only girl) closer to my three brothers. Gracias Madre. Gracias.

✷✷✷

The day slowly progressed and I was only in 5th period. Just this and then lunch. Someone told me they are having corn dogs and tater tots! My favorite. But my non favorite is 5th period.

Calculus.

My chewed up eraser was back in my mouth, trying to figure out the first question of my homework. To be quite honest, I don't know why I am in AP cal. I barely understand half of the shit. Rolling my eyes to the back of my head I turned over to Ryan.