Chapter 5- Fight!

Recap: I knew Perrie had a thing for Zayn, but hey, it's nothing. If only it could be something...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Demi's POV-

"Hey do you guys want some pizza? We are thinking about getting it delivered if you all want some." I asked the One Direction guys and Simon, who all jumped a little when I started talking. "When do I not want pizza?" Niall said loudly, like I was some kind of mind reader on drugs. Then the words 'Yeah', 'Good Point.', and 'Sure' were passed around amongst the guys. I called the pizza place and when I hung up I told the boys that the pizza would be here in 20 minutes.

I can't believe I confronted the hottest guy in One Direction in a totally non-awkward conversation. 

If asking him and his friends if they want pizza is non-awkward.

Is it?

Yeah, I think its non-awkward.

Maybe.

Niall's POV- (OOOHH YAY)

Isn't Demi just the most beautiful girl who ever has walked on this planet? What about Holley...nope, Demi. "You HAVE to make a move on her, mate! If you like her, go for her! Trust me, if I never walked over to talk to Danielle while we were on the X Factor, I would've never had her. So, just go!" Liam tried to convince me...after I realized I was starring at her. I mean, somebody as beautiful as her HAS to have millions of men after her. What's my chance? ZERO. That's what it is. Well, its worth a shot, Liam was right even if it doesn't work out, it never will unless I try. Then I stood up and started walking to her. She was talking to the Little Mix girls. Then I was probably about 5 steps away from her when she started to run away. What the... I decided to ask one of the girls she was talking to why she ran away. "Hey Jade, why did Demi just run away?" Then when I got the answer, I felt like a idiot.

"The pizza is here!" Demi called over to us.

Everybody turned their heads and the boys ran up, followed by Simon who was 'under no circumstances going to run at the age of nobody needs to know'. He's 53, I know. I was disappointed, I was going to talk to Demi in private, and Liam noticed I was sad. He flicked me in the arm then pushed me towards Demi. I fell right on top of her when I had pizza in my hand.

It went all over her face.

What a wonderful first impression. Then she started to rub her pizza in my face, and we both bust out laughing. Somebody behind me screamed me "FIGHT!" and I turned to see everybody shoving pizza in each others faces and every single person there was laughing until their stomachs hurts! This was awesome! Then Demi grabbed my arm and pulled me into a area that was unknown to me and where nobody was. "So, I know you probably don't feel the same way, but I really, REALLY like you. I know this is probably really awkward for you but I just needed to say it. So, goodbye. I guess" Demi said then she left but I grabbed her arm and she turned around. "Don't leave, I feel the same way! I was so caught up in thinking you didn't feel the same way that I chickened out." I admitted. Then Demi's expression grew into the biggest smile I've ever seen. "So you wanna go out sometime?" I asked her. "O-Okay!" she stuttered. Geez, that was adorable. Then we exchanged numbers and went back to the group. They ran out of pizza to rub in each others faces so they started throwing cinnamon sticks at each other. Perks of getting pizza from Pizza Hut. We walked in and immediately got nailed with cinnamon sticks, Then somebody poured icing on our heads. I swear I would be ticked off and probably hurt the person who poured it on me if I wasn't so happy right now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I taking the story off of hold yay! I am probably going to have slow updates for the same reasons I put it on hold though. Also don't forget to comment and vote! I want to know what you guys think and I need ideas! How about since so far I've only mentioned Danielle as a girlfriend in the story you can comment with whether you want Harry or Louis (Since Zayn will eventually be with Perrie) and you're name and you can be their girlfriend! (Comment anything you want to happen in your relationship but I would prefer to keep it PG if you know what I mean ;) so you can choose exactly how you want your relationship to go) Love you!

-Abby xx