Chapter 2-Xtra (Demi's POV)

"And the number one song on the countdown is...Unbroken by Demi Lovato!" the radio host announced. I screamed. "Yes! That's number one twice in a row!" I announced. I had just gotten out of rehab and was back on my feet. I just recently released Unbroken, a song with a message about what I had gone through, and to prove I was back up and good to go. Just then I got a call.

"Hello? Miss Demi Lovato?" a unfamiliar (British) voice asked.

"Uh, hi. This is she." I responded confused.

"Hi, I'm Simon Cowell and I was wondering if you would like to be a judge on "The X Factor" with me an-"

"I'm not interested on being on you're little show." I interrupted him.

"I was going to say with me and L.A. Reid, and Brittany Spears." Simon finished.

"BRITTANY WHO?-YES YES YES!" I responded kinda star struck with the whole Brittany Spears thing.

"Excellent, I give you the details later. Goodbye."

"Bye!" I said a little too excitedly. I was going to meet, maybe sit next to BRITTANY SPEARS. Life. Made.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey sorry for the super short chapter, and sorry I haven't updated in a while. I'm leaving for D.C. tonight so I figured I might as well update shortly and quickly before I leave. I have too stories to update and a half hour until I have to be on the bus on my way. Vote, comment, and suggest!

-Abby xx