Fame (Little Mix, Demi Lovato, and One Direction)

Chapter 1-Auditioning (Perrie's POV)

Hi! My name is Perrie Edwards. Yes, I'm in the British girl band Little Mix and my all-American BFF is Demi Lovato. (She calls me Pooh-mad right?) I'm dating Zayn from One Direction-"Perrie." Someone said. That's Zayn now. "Perrie! PERRIE LOUISE EDWARDS!"

Then I woke up.

Yay. I fell asleep right in the middle of Math. But it's not my fault it's boring. "Merde..." I mumbled to myself. Uh, yeah...I take French. "Perrie Edwards, you have detention." Mrs. Brummit sourly told me. I know what my parents say-"If you want to make it as a singer, you have to be good in school". But I always sleep, my grades are not so hot, and I'm late all the time. Later on when I got home I had to explain why I was late, get grounded, and listen to the lecture-the usual. Anyways, I am super exited because I'm going to audition for The X Factor! I'm singing "You Oughta Know" by Alanis Morissette and I am going to rock it! I have to practice-a lot. I sang my song over and over again. "Perrie! You need to go to bed-you have a big day tomorrow!" I heard my mom yell. "Debbie I'm trying to sleep-keep it down!" I heard my dad, Alex say. Then Jonnie and Caitlin yelled in unison-"Yeah, me too!" I live with a bunch of...saccades. "It's Friday!" I yelled. "And three in the morning!" my mother fought back. "And plus you have your audition tomorrow!" my mother added. Uggh. I hate it when she's right. "Fine!" I screamed.

The next day I wore short black shorts, a long cream blouse, and a matching headband. I waited for what felt like forever, then I finally got to audition. "Hello!" Louis stated quickly. "Hi..." I replied nervously, "What's You're name?" Gary asked me. "Perrie Edwards." I said, regaining my confidence. "Ok, you may start!" Kelly finished and then my music started playing, and I started singing, when I was done I was extremely nervous. However, the greatest feeling in the world is getting a "Yes" from all of the judges.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aloha! I'm not Hawaiian, I just love it. I've been there twice and-nevermind. ANYWAY~I hope you liked mah new story! The next Chapter will be in Demi's POV because around this time she had gotten out of rehab, and released "Unbroken" so that's what it'll be about. Demi will meet Perrie and then One Direction will come in, blah, blah, blah. I don't want to give to much away SO I'M GONNA SHUTUP NOW BYEZZZ!!!

-Abby xx