3.

The queen of your heart... Those simple words kept running trough my head all day. The queen of your heart.. How could someone played with the heart of their loved one? It's actually a big task having under your arms a heart that isn't even yours, you never know if you made a wrong move and if it's going to break.

Even thought I am not so sensitive about heartbreakers, seeing that October took his and played with him that easy breaks me. Feelings, you played with more then just his feelings- You played with his entire life! I wonder if she had an idea of what it is to be left broken for an other, left because you weren't "perfect" enough for the other.

I think no one as the right to do this, to take someone's life and break it apart. No one should treat anyone like that, every single person deserves to be happy at least once.

Lost in my own thoughts, someone bumped into me. Falling on the ground like a leaf, I raised my head up to meet the gaze of a beautiful young men. He quickly asked  worried ;

- No harm?

I shook my head and took the hand he was handing me. He had light brown hair on a white skin, beautiful turquoise eyes and black wings out.
Now up, I ran a hand trough my dark hair and said ;

- I'm fine, thanks. And you?

He smiled brightly and answered ;

- Fine.

I played with my necklace, a sign that I was nervous and shy in front of this stranger.

- Hum, mind if I ask you something?

- Go ahead.

He played a bit with the strange box he hold on his other hand. It was made of steel I think and there was a green colored light that was coming out of the hole for the key.

- Where can I find Sir Aspen? Or at least Lady Lyrik?

I didn't wanted to do like if they were a close family so I added Sir and Lady in front of their name, pretty funny I have to say. He nodded and took my arm softly.

- Follow me.

We walked silently into different corridors until he stopped at one specific door. He smiled again before opening it, the room was enormous. Nothing like a normal one, it was maybe eight or nine time a ball room. Amazingly big and I couldn't even believe it was right in front of my eyes. Simply enormous.

He guided me to a fight zone and pointed Aspen.

- Here you go. My name is Atlas by the way, if you need anything or simply want a friend well I'm there.

I smiled at him and looked back to Aspen, he was training with Lyrik and other demons.

- Thank you, I'm Alwyn. It's a real pleasure to meet you Atlas, really hope we'll meet again!

It didn't took time, Aspen was already walking to us. A slight smile on his face, he nodded and made a hand sign to Atlas who automatically made a reverence and left. I watched him leaving until Aspen smirked ;

- Atlas is a spark keeper, spark keepers shouldn't waste time on little things. But anyway, it's great to see you Alwyn. Are you ready to start?

- What is a keeper? And start what?

I asked, keeping for myself lot of questions. His blue eyes were sparkling and his smile flirty, I couldn't find out about what he was thinking but he seemed in a dream. Far away from reality but still alive and, excuse my mind for this thought, hot as hell. Yes, yes. I couldn't contain myself about how beautiful he looked, almost perfect to me. Still far in my mind, his voice brought me back to reality.