1

- Welcome to Hell.

I opened my eyes, still thinking of the car that was going to hit me, and tried to get up. Two seconds ago, I was being hit by a car and now, I am, in Hell?? I looked around me but this creepy fellow wasn't joking, red sand and a dark sky was all I could see. The men standing right in front of me seemed my age, 19. He had dark hair and deep blue eyes. He was wearing a black cape with white symbols and black pants. His lips were pierced by two shiny rings and another one pierced his nose. He looked at me with a weird look, like if I wasn't what he thought. Shyly I told him ;

- Thanks?

He started to laugh. What have I done? Why was he laughing?

- Not what I thought, What's your name?

What's my name? How could I forget this! Was that a normal syndrome when you're dead? It was just weird to think that I am, dead.

- You forgot? That's OK, lot of people forget. I'll call you Alwyn. Do you like it?

- Yeah...

I seriously couldn't figure out how was my life before. Except these facts :

1- I was hit by a car.

2- I love rock music. (( It happened that I was wearing a My Chemical Romance shirt ))

3- I'm a 19 years old girl with dark brown hair

4- I'm in Hell.

5- My new name is a Alwyn.

Two of these facts weren't even from my life, my "name" and the whole hell thingy.

- Come, I'll show you your new world and work!

Said, what's his name? I'll call him black creepy hot guy. He took me in his arms and wings came out of his back. Beautiful black crow wings. Automatically, I screamed.

- Wh-why do you have wings??

- Because I'm a demon, in fact, I'm the reaper himself. But you can call me Aspen. If you could let me talk five minutes it would be perfect, just to say why you are here and everything.

- OK, go, I'm listening...

- Good, so first :

In this world, actually call Edween, there is two part. Hell and Heaven. Both ruled by, me for Hell and Orion for Heaven. Since forever, we are in war. We both want to rule Edween and not just our parts. We have different ideas for this world. Orion want a calm world who live in peace and where everybody's happy. A world of angels where he is the king. I want a world where everybody is free. Where demons and angels are mix together. The main problem is that every angels think that because I'm the reaper, I can't be happy and that all I want is killing people. That I'm not able to love. Orion is recruiting new souls like you to become angels and I do too but for demons. The fates give us the list of new souls and it's our duty to get them. Recently, we saw that a very strong soul was coming in Edween. We both wanted it. Of course, we fought to get this soul on our side.

- Who won?

- I did. And guess why I was surprised to see you.

- I-I'm the strong soul you are talking about?

- Right answer! So I won and got you. I'm sorry, I thought you'll be, a men, or a women with a strong character.

Am I disappointing him? And do I look that weak? I guess so.. He landed on the entrance of a big black palace. Enormous doors was in front of us. He knocked on one and the other automatically opened. A tall men with horns and wings made a reverence and let us enter.