Chapter 2

We pulled up to Lydia house and it was nice house. We walked to the door and Kira rang the doorbell. I was really nervous because I never talked to Alison or Lydia before.

"Hey guys come in." Alison said opening the door and giving us a smile. Alison seems really nice when she's not around Lydia. I was following closely behind Kira because it felt very weird being in Lydia Martin house. We walked in and Lydia room was pink and glittery, it looks really pretty but blue is more of my color.

Unknown: Why aren't you texting back?

Unknown: I'm very interesting Mal.

Me: Did you ever figure out your girlfriends number?

Unknown: No.

Unknown: I'm thinking about breaking up with her

Unknown: She's been really clingy lately.

"Are you just going to stand in my door way and text on the phone all day? Lydia asked me in a rude tone.  I rolled my eyes and keep texting.

Me: Don't you find it weird that you're telling all these negative things about your girlfriend?

Unknown:  Even though I don't know you, I trust you for some reason.

Me: Aww, That's so sweet 😊

"Are you guys going to the lacrosse game?" Alison asked. Everyone nodded but me.

"Maila you should come with us. Just don't wear anything ugly." Lydia said with a smile.

*****

Me and Kira was walking to the lacrosse game and I was very nervous for some reason. I had on a white tee shirt with black lather jacket and some shorts. I tried to take Lydia advice and not we're something ugly, but I think all of my clothes are cute.

We sat next to Alison on the bleachers and I see Stiles and Lydia talking on the field.

"Have a good game babe." I heard Lydia say to Stiles.

"Thanks babe." Stiles said and gave Lydia a kiss on the lips. I wanted to throw up right then and there. I always kind of liked Stiles but he never notices me.

"There's going to be an after party at my house. Malia you can come if you want. I really like your outfit by the way." Lydia said sitting next to Alison.

"Thanks, Kira coming right?"

"Of course, She doesn't need an invite she's my friend." Lydia said in a duh tone.

"Okay." I said and rolled my eyes.

Stiles scored the winning goal of the game and I clapped really loud, louder than I should have. This was my first time being at a lacrosse game and I guess I just got excited. I seen Stiles wink at me, I blushed just a little. Kira Alison and Lydia was looking at me very weird and I felt really awkward.

"I changed my mind your official uninvited to my party." Lydia said getting up and walking away with Alison.

"What just happened Malia, I didn't know you talked to Stiles before." Kira said.

"I haven't." I said being completely honest.

"If I was new here I would had thought that you were Stiles girlfriend and Lydia is not." Kira said. I just rolled my eyes at her statement.

"Are you going to Lydia's party?" I asked changing to another topic.

"I don't have to, if you don't want me to."

"Kira go and have fun. I will just be at home watching Netflix and eat pizza." She smiled and ran to her car.

I was walking back home because it was a nice day I don't live that far from the school.

"Hey, wait up." I heard Stiles say from behind me. I stopped and waited for him to catch up.

"You're Maila right?" Stiles asked me.

"Yea, that's me." I said with a smile.

"Are you going to Lydia's after party?" He asked me.

"I was invite then uninvited. So I was just going to go home." I said.

"Well....I'm inviting you again. Would you like me to give you a ride there in my famous blue jeep."

I chucked a little bit and said "Sure."