The World is up to You..../Me, Villains, ans Commentary

(The world ends with you? Too awkward for me to reference. But, I did. Now here's a commentary/fanfic post for once.)
I found this in my photo collection...and now I realize something...
Sycamore...
It isn't parodying him, it's just him.
Two sides.
I agreed with some on how they want Sycamore to be a (metaphorical) backstabber.
He. Joins. Team. Flare.
Or maybe, he already has.
Y'see, Augustine Francois Sycamore knows Fleur de Lys/Lysandre/Not Rhett. They always knew eachother. But once the former professor of Kalos was killed or died, Sycamore wanted to be it. Lys didn't want this, so he made a deal with him. "You still on team Flare's side in secret, promise?"
Sycamore agreed. "Still on it, I'd not say much about you. They'll get suspicious."
The two, as long-distanced friends, stayed together. Nobody really became suspicious of them.
There was one night that people almost got suspicion that Sycamore was like a tree with a ring of fire around it. Essentially, you either put out the fire or you let the fire take over.
This one night was the equivalent of Halloween.
Sycamore panicked and called Lysandre. "Lys! Is it fine if I go as if I "joined" you?" he said like a worrying Frenchman...wait, he technically is. Lys replied with the simple words of, "They won't take you seriously."
The two love each-other now, not in a sorta-family way(N and Ghetsis; Seemingly one-Sided), not in an Ex-lover style(Maxie/Not Link and Archie), but like really close friends. Cyrus despises this. He wants Lys.
Now, Sycamore isn't evil, he's just joined Lysandre.
There could be a Sycamoore and Lys Andre thing, but no.
They need eachother.

And I did 2/7 exams...yay?