Chapter- 5

There, underneath the setting sun, laid a young girl soaked from head to toe. Her wavy, aquamarine hair floated in the shallow waters of the river as dry, crimson blood stained her expressionless yet beautiful face. There was no movement what so ever, the raven hair boy stared at the beauty, not being able to utter out words.

Gray P.O.V

Was this Juvia? It couldn't be right? There's no way....she'd never let herself be beaten this badly....Why can't I say anything? I've been thinking about her well being all this time...So why am I...

Normal P.O.V

He continued staring when he felt something hot streaked down his face. The pain and guilt he felt in his heart had cause his brain to go weak and as a result formed the crystal clear like pearls that ran down his face. The ice mage dashed to her side immediately and pulled her out of the shallow river waters. He held her delicate body in his arms and brought her face close to his while sobbing silently.

"Juvia..." he sniffled.

"Juvia....please....please don't let it end like this....."

"I..."

He hugged her body tighter and his tears fell on her cheeks as he tried to say what was on his mind.

"I'm sorry.....I'm so sorry...."

Gray P.O.V

Why did it have to be this way?...Why was she the one that had to....Dammit! I should have been the one! Not her! ....Dammit all! 

I embraced her frame into mine, not caring that my clothes were getting wet from her drenched skin. I used my hand to pull back the strands of blue hair behind her ear and used some of the river water to wipe the stained blood away. My palm caressed her cheek, it was so smooth and cold.

"...I don't want it to end like this Juvia....please....I don't want you to leave....me...please..."

And as if hearing me, a soft moan came from her and she whispered,

"Gray...sama...."

I instantly shot up and examined her closely, she started breathing again but just barely. Her chest rose slowly as she took in little air. 

Normal P.O.V

Gray had a relieved smile tug on his lips and the flow of his tears had stopped at the corner of his eyes.He needed to get to Wendy, so that she could heal her quickly, so he lifted the blue hair girl, princess style, and ran as fast as he could with her.

"Just hang in there Juvia.."

~Back to where Natsu and the Gang were separated from Gray~

"Kuso! I'll give that Ice bastard a good beating when this is all over!" the pink hair mage announced angrily.

"Save that for later Natsu, right now we have bigger issues." Scarlet reminded him.

They all followed Natsu's direction to the west, where Wendy was located. They eventually came upon the crew that had kidnapped their comrade, She was tied up and bruised with scratches. Natsu got pissed at the sight and confronted them.

"Hey assholes! you better let go of our friend if you know what's good for you!" he shouted angrily and readied himself to fight.

The others followed in his lead and the crew just looked at them and chuckled.

"I think your the ones who should know what's good for yourselves moron! Have you know Idea who we are? You'll be a total nim rod if you try to pick a fight with our guild boy!" one of the dark guild members said confidently while laughing.