Chapter 25

Nora:

Ethel is fast a sleep besides me as I lay next to her on my bed, staring at the ceiling. After lunch, we went for a long swim then crashed into our rooms when it got late, Ethel got into my bed, saying there was no room on her bed, that was mostly because she had pulled out her clothes and other stuff and now they are spread here and there, she is a real mess. A movie was playing on the tv and half way Ethel fell a sleep, now it's volume is put low because I wanted to think.

It's nine p.m and I didn't have any sleep considering I was troubled by my thoughts, there's exactly a hour more for me to go meet Harry.

The thing is, why does he want to meet me at night? When everyone was a sleep, maybe he wants to show me something like back at Ethel's father's guest house, or he wants to tell me something important but whatever it is, it is killing me.

Tomorrow evening I would leave and I can't keep up with this façade anymore, acting like I don't care of what may happen after I leave. Sometimes I feel like the others know, they know that I would miss them and by others I mean the band except for Harry, Ethel already knows it troubles me, but Harry, he seems completely oblivious to whatever is happening now, it hurts to think he doesn't care.

Maybe it's a bad idea to go meet him, maybe I shouldn't go, I might find my self in a trap, a trap between confusion and hatred, confusion for why I fell for Harry and hatred for Harry making me fall for him, although he didn't do anything.

The days that past, they mean so much to me, the affection they showed, how they became friends with a girl like me, it's not hard to forget it all but to Harry, I am sure he would easily move on, not knowing the affect he has on me.

The alarm I kept went off, it wasn't very loud so Ethel wasn't disturbed, careful not to wake her up, I get up slowly and walk towards the dressing table, picking up my phone and pocketing it, I didn't change into pjs so I didn't need to wear anything to cover them, I put on my shoes and made my way out of the room, quietly closing the door so it didn't make any noise.

The lights were dimmed in the hall way, making it a little dark. The room which Harry shared with Louis and Niall was not very far in fact it was only a room away. I walked up to the room but before I could knock, the door opened and Harry came into sight. He had his finger on his lips indicating to be quiet, I nod. He comes out and closes the door behind him softly.

"Hi" Harry says, his curls casting a shadow on his face but still I could see his eyes lighting up when he smiles.

"Hi, but why did you want to meet me?"

Smiling, he answers"tomorrow is your last day with us, so I wanted to spend more time with you instead of wasting time sleeping, knowing you would leave", oh, he just wanted to spend more time, it kind of hurt because he was fine with me going and it would be hard to keep in touch, but still I managed to smile at him but didn't say anything.

"Ok, come now" and he grabs my hand, pulling me towards the direction he wanted to go, in the process, I felt shivers, I could feel some type of electric shock that was running through out my body at the feeling of his hand in mine.

I follow not uttering anything, Harry led me to a long flight of stairs, not talking but in comfortable silence we climbed up the stairs, then another fight of stair and again another, it didn't stop, it was a five star hotel after all what did I expect, only three stories!. We finally reach a door and I think we are on the last floor of the hotel, Harry glances at me smiling and I look confused, he opened the door and leads me to the roof top.

Drinking in the cold night's air, I stare at the sky, it was like back at Dolomites at night, the stars that blinked in the unreachable mass of dark blue, I also had a very clear view of Venice, the lighted buildings nears the water, it's boats and the bridges.

I look at Harry, who I find staring back at me. I may have overlooked this but now I see Harry holding a blanket, when he sees me staring at it, he unfolds it laying it on the ground, and he sits on it and pulls me with him.

I don't sit but lay on the blanket, so I could stare at the sky, I feel Harry shifting and then his head next to mine.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" He questions, staring at the stars.

"Yes, I have always had a thing for stars, I always thought that when I wish upon a star it would come true, but I haven't came upon a shooting star yet" I tell him looking in the eyes, which stared at me.

"Ethel told me about that" Harry smiles sweetly

"She did" I say but it came out more like a question.

"How else would I know you like stars" Harry answers.

"That brat" I mutter under my breath and I hear Harry chuckle. I go back to star gazing.

Harry's laugh, smile and gestures were intoxicating, when he held my hand, the feelings were addicting, they make me fall harder, you know I am starting to think this is illegal, making someone fall for you like this, you should be locked up in prison for it.

Tomorrow evening I would leave to my family, then soon we would head back to Australia, back toy old boring life, then Harry and the others would go back to England back to being the famous one direction, back on tours, back to meeting thousands of fans who would even strip in front of then just to gain their attention. And I would be long forgotten, I mean who am I to be remembered, I am a no one, I am not those beyond beautiful models or actresses, I am not even famous, all I am is a normal rebellious teenager. I will only be remembered as the girl who accompanied one direction throughout Italy, and at the thought of that, my eyes sting, and before I could help it, a tear ran down my cheek.

Harry props up when he sees this, I look at him and I see a look of worry on his face.

"Are you crying?" Harry asks, wiping the tear away using his thumb, I shake my head.

"No, just sweating through my eyes" I tell him although it sounds ridiculous. I hear Harry chuckle but the look of worry doesn't leave his face.

I get up before he could say something.

"I, I should go" I turn, wiping the tears that were flowing down my cheeks and run down stairs, luckily Harry does a wise thing and does not follow.

I run into my room and slam the door waking Ethel up, Ethel sees me and opens her arms which I run into hugging her tight, she whispers words of comfort, trying to console, although it didn't help.

Even though everything is fine, it is not.