Chapter 10

Nora:

"Wait" I speak up, how bad could this be."it wasn't all harry's fault, he was spending time with me so I am a cause of keeping Harry away from you"

"But he should have at least informed us" louis exclaimed, this guy is stubborn.

"So, is he suppose to inform you every time he goes out, are you his mother" I defend harry,I know I shouldn't really talk to them like that but I feel like it's my priority plus this Louis guy is annoying, he seems like some one who will not go with out a fight.

"But, he, he is my best friend" Louis tells, though it sounds lame.

"Ok, so you must have informed Harry about where you are and what you are doing every time you go for a stroll, I suppose" I ask looking at him like a mother looks at her son when he doesn't clean his room.

"Burn" mutters the black haired one and the other chuckle including Harry.

"What's your name love?" Asks the one with brown eyes and brown hair. At least he has a inner voice.

"Nora, Nora Adams nice to meet you THREE not this guy though" I answer pointing at louis.

"I like you already Nora and Louis don't look like that , it isn't polite, and I am Liam" Liam tells me, he is nice.

"I am Niall" introduces the blond one, he was quiet.

"Zayn" the black haired one introduces too, wow they all are a pretty good looking bunch.

"But this doesn't mean we'll let Harry go that easily, just because he got a girl to cover up for him" warns Louis, is this guy serious.

"Louis apologize to Nora now" commands Liam, well so he must be in charge of the gang.

Louis drawls a few words of apology and Liam pats his head.

"So is some one going to explain what happened?" questions Niall, irish?. Mm... Guess I have a lot to know about these guys.

Harry explains very thing in a couple of minutes.

"Wait, so your telling me you are having a road trip" asks Louis with narrowed eyes."how could you do this to me hazza, having fun on the road with out me where's the fun in that?"

"I am sorry boo bear" Harry speaks at last and embraces his 'irk' friend .

Boo bear, hazza funny people these to are but then again I could go crazy too.

"Alright, everybody get into the car lets make this road trip a memorable one" yells Louis in a light-hearted manner and jumps into the car, Harry just stares at him in disbelief.

Why do I have a feeling this is turning out to be more and more interesting?

-----------------

*on the road*

"So Nora tell me about your self" Liam asks.

"I am a girl of eighteen, I can make a decent bowl of cereal, I took karate as a kid, I love lollipops and I am a girl who burst out laughing when it is completely silence, but when I do something wrong I repent for it" I answer.

"Hey, Nora feel free to use your karate moves on Louis" whispered zayn and I nod in a serious manner, will do sir, I think mentally.

"Hey,zayn" I hear Louis whisper to zayn, "I heard that!?" He shouts the latter part.

I smile, it's nice to spend time with this bunch, it reminds me how my friends and I back home used to be, I miss those monsters. I suddenly remember something.

"Harry, I never really got to call my parents, I sure I they are worried sick" I tell harry, biting my lip, I am an horrible daughter.

The car comes to a sudden halt.

"Yeah, I think you should call them, let's go that cafe, so you could have some privacy", Harry decides, I nod agreeing.

Better get this over with once and for all.