Chapter 2

It was a bit awkward because I am clueless about this guy and I can not exactly trust this stranger so I am afraid something could go wrong. And all these thoughts come to me after I accept his offer( yay I feel like smacking myself and I have a feeling I deserve it lately).

"So.." Says mr.stranger( I don't know his name so I decided to call him that but make sure you don't let him know about that he may think I am weird)

"Yes mr.stranger- " oops, and just a minute ago I wanted to make sure that doesn't slip from my mouth.

"Mr.stranger?" He asks me confused.

"I don't know you so yeah" I tell him, my cheeks burning.

"Oh, sorry about that I should have introduced myself, my name is harry, Harry styles"

"Nice to meet you Harry, I am Nora Adams", I introduce myself, smiling at him, and that's when I take in his features he is very good looking, built up body, curly hair, dimples shown when smiling but I can't tell what color his eyes are because his shades cover them. His look of concentration when driving add to his list of flawlessness.

"Are you checking me out" he asks with a smug smile."that flatters me"

So he is the ego type, should have known.

"N- no, I was just gazing at the scenery" I stutter, clearly embarrassed.just then something hits me.

"Have I seen you somewhere?, if I have I don't recall the encounter but you are very familiar" I question him.

He hesitates but answers

"No we haven't met before, I think you may have met someone who looks like me"

"But your name it sounds very familiar" I go on.

"Maybe you know someone with the same name" he replies, although I am not satisfied I let it go.

We don't talk for a while. The surrounding is quite breath taking, my long black hair is all over the place because of the wind.

"Where are you from" Harry asks me,

"Australia but I was born in Cuba" suddenly I remember my parents and I start fiddling with my fingers, a habit when I am scared or nervous.

"Wow, no wonder I can not recognize your accent" was harry's answer.

I offer him a smile.

I look at my wrist watch and gasped at the time it was half past five, the train was to leave at twelve, I wonder what my parents are doing now, are they searching for or have they forgotten about me, I don't know.

"Could I makes call, just to inform my parents that I am safe" I ask Harry.

"Sure here's my phone", here hands me his I phone and I dial my mother's number but there wasn't coverage around here so it was no use.

"Hey, Nora don't worry you can inform them first thing in the morning" Harry tries to comfort, I guess he knows I miss my parents.

After a hour of driving, we reach the outskirts of a town. And we stop at a small restaurant.

Harry gets out of the car but I don't.

"Aren't you coming" he asks me confused a little.

"I don't really have any money so.." I tell him a little embarrassed.

"Oh, don't worry Nora it's on me, and you must be hungry" Harry tells me and walks over to my side and opens the door.

I hesitate, I am hungry, I had a very light breakfast but..

I have no time to reply for Harry had already dragged me into the restaurant.

We had a good meal with an easy going chat.

Maybe this is not bad after all.