Chapter 4

Nora:

"What about this top?" Harry asks me desperately but receives the same answer, "no".

"Alright that's it no more of this at this rate we will leave the boutique empty handed and I know that's your plan" he tells me and calls out to one of the staffs who were watching us in amusement.

"Yes, may I help you sir" asks a lady in her thirties.she seemed friendly.

"I would like some clothes for this young lady here and don't take no for an answer" says Harry determined to buy me clothes. It's very kind of him and all but I feel like I am asking too much from him although I wasn't asking for this.

The lady selected many cute button up shirts, tees, long tops, skirts, lacy dresses you name it and I wasn't pleased a single bit.

Harry paid for everything and I am sure it costed quite a lot but Harry seems like to be made of money. I wonder what his job is maybe he works to the mafia, my eyes go wide and I soon erase that thought.

"A penny for your thoughts" I hear the raspy voice say.we were just about to get into the car.

"I was thinking about how kind you are, and I thank you for that" I lie to him.

"Nah,no biggie" Harry smiles, his phone rings abut he doesn't accept the call, I asked him why and he said it's nothing but it had to be something. I can't help but have a feeling he is hiding something but I don't ask him.

I smile at him cheerily and got into the car.

"How long does it take to go to rome?" I ask him

"About three hours" he replies

"Three hours!" I gasp out, he gives me a smug smile and says

"Yep,and you'll be stuck with me so we can have some fun"Harry tells me with a cocky look on his face.

I roll my eyes, "what type of fun" I pull him by his collar and ask him sternly, he was only inches a way from me but he look a little scared at the look on my face, no one messes with Nora Maria Adams.

"A, like making a few stops and looking at the scenery and all, you know sight seeing" Harry stutters

I let go of his collar and rub my palms together as a sign of victory.

"Alright, so what are we waiting for let's go" I tell him cheerfully, I can mess with people too you know.

Harry give me a look that said"are you kidding me".

------------------------

It was getting late because we got caught in some traffic that was cause by some events taking place tonight.

Harry reverses and takes a narrow path that leads to who knows where! I question him about it and "just wait and see" was his answer.i can't wait, I am the most impatient person in the history of impatient people. And why on earth would Harry go this way we are suppose-, wow! Right in front of me stood a expensive, luxurious hotel.

"What are we doing here?" I question Harry.

"Again with the questions!" Harry whined playfully, and draggedi, me to the entrance, again -_-.

We entered the hotel and I look at the interior, everything looked expensive and classy.

The manager came over to us with a bored look,I guess he didn't think two teenagers could afford to stay here. Boy, is this going to be fun.

"How can i help you?" Mr. Grumpy manager asks us frankly.

"We would like a room please" answers Harry.

"A Room here is very expensive but there is a small motel down town I am sure they could offer you a cheap room" tells mr. Grumpy manager, rude much!

"I am aware of the expenses and I would like a room here please" the manager's face had a look of shock fullness, I was trying hard to fight back a smile, Burn!.

"Right this way then" says mr.frightened manager and takes us to the lobby.

Harry books a suite and pays it then and there,the looks on everybody's faces were hilarious.

"We will get your bags sir, you'll can go to your room and enjoy your stay please" wow, took some time to learn his lesson.