I turned my face away and held it far tighter as he climbed out of my window and bounded off into the night.

Well that was pretty weird. Why does he always have to come to me when he's looking for Scott? I have enough trouble finding him as it is.

And why was he so... chilled? It's not very Derek-like. Hmm, maybe he's right. I do ask a lot of questions.

Alright, I'll try to stop that.

For some weird reason I just couldn't get Derek out of my head. There was just something about tonight that made him stick in there. It actually felt really good to be the one to save him for once.

Usually I'm the god-damn damsel in distress, which sucks by the way.

I sighed and walked over to my bed and sat down, running my hand over my head and lying back down. I tossed my towel to the floor and climbed under my bed covers. As I closed my eyes, really needing to sleep I realised that Derek was still hanging around in my head.

My eyes slowly began to get tired and eventually I drifted to sleep.

"Stiles..."

I turned over, determined to stay asleep.

"Stiles..." The voice got louder and more insistent. "Stiles!"

I groaned and rolled back over. "What?" I opened my eyes to see Derek standing above me and I flinched. "Holy crap! Derek!"

"Yes?" He said.

"What... you're in my room and you woke me up so what do you want?" I said.

"You don't know?"

I didn't say anything. I knew what I wanted but was that what he wanted too?

He grinned wickedly and his eyes glowed red. I swallowed hard and said nothing as he pulled his jacket off his shoulders and dropped it to the floor. He swooped in close as I sat up a little. He held his body over mine and as he drew his face in close I felt him breath in deeply, taking in my scent. He let out a growling sound that sent shivers down my spine in a way that could have been out of fear but I'm almost certain that it was something else.

I closed my eyes and took a few heavy breaths and then it happened; I startled myself awake.

"What the fuck?" I said to myself.

This was not normal. I can't believe that I just had a dream about Derek... like that.

The next day at school I must have looked about as crappy as I felt because I didn't get any sleep after that dream. Maybe it was because I didn't want to have that dream again or maybe it was the other... pressing matter.

I don't want to talk about it.

"What happened to you last night?" I spun around to see Scott looking at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't you start, you're the one who gets away and hides out with your hunter girlfriend and in the meantime I get Derek hunting me down because he's looking for you." I grumbled.

"Why was he looking for me?"

"I don't know!"

"Well why didn't you ask?"

"I did but he's a psycho and didn't tell me why." I said.

"Who's a psycho?" We both turned to see Derek standing behind us and I looked away, my cheeks flushing a little as I remembered my dream.

Get out, get out, get out.

I saw him eye me suspiciously but he usually looked at me like that so it wasn't that odd.