"No. I just don't like having dirt and a ton of shit laying around everywhere. And I don't want to smell like flowers."

It's not even ten o'clock and this guy is already giving me a headache,  "Well, just stay away from my art studio. I don't want you changing anything around in there."

"Fine." He complied, surprisingly with no complaints.

"Thank you, and while we're out, you need to ask places if they're hiring, ask for a job application, and apply. I can't have you stay here for too long. I really don't know how I'm going to explain it to Erwin if he decides to come by." She thought out loud, rubbing her temples, "Although he doesn't come by as often anymore with his new job..."

Levi continued to stare at her with a bored expression, "I know how to apply for jobs, Brat. Is there anything else you need to tell me, or is there any other useless information you feel obligated to provide?"

"You're really getting on my nerves, you know that?" She took a deep breath before proceeding, "Are you familiar with the technology we have? Cars, computers, phones?"

"Of course I am, Brat. I'm not stupid."

I.... am never going to paint another person again... "Okay, last thing. We will need to talk to the landlady. Maybe we can get you a deal on an apartment complex once you get hired. Then after all this I want to figure out how you got here and if there's anyone else like you."

"Fine, is that it?" He asked.

"I think that's it. Are you ready to go?" She asked as she grabbed her purse and phone.

"Tch... Obviously."

She bit her lip to avoid saying something snarky back to the raven haired man, and thought a moment before speaking, "You really should try to not be so rude especially to the person who's letting you stay in their apartment, and paying for your stuff. And you won't get a job like that either. So please try to be nice."

"You're going to pay for my stuff?" He asked, suddenly realizing the obvious.

"Uh, yeah, idiot. Did you think you could charm people into giving you free stuff?"

"No." He simply stated, but looked away, avoiding eye contact with her before she heard him mumble, "Thank you."

[Y/N] smiled, at least he's not too bad of a person, "You're welcome, Levi. Let's go."

She walked out of her door and checked her phone as they made their way down the hallway. The screen lit up with a message from Erwin.

> Hey [Y/N], sorry I've

been really busy with

work. But I'll be able to

get off early today, do

you want to go out, or

hang out at home?