Outline

You are my foundation.

You are my rock.

When everything around me falls

You help me stand strong.

[Y/N] finished breakfast with Levi, who did the dishes afterward. However, she wasn't sure if it was out of kindness or if he just had a strange compulsion to do so. Either way, she decided to say nothing about it.

She went back in her room to get ready for the day, after an hour she emerged from her room to be greeted by a strange scene in her living room. Her house was cleaner than it had been in years, and Levi was standing on a chair in the corner with a feather duster, trying to get the cobwebs off of the ceiling. A white bandana was tied around his hair, and another was pulled over his nose and mouth.

She stared for a moment, confused at first, then she began to laugh in amusement. "Levi? What are you doing?" She asked shaking her head.

He paused and pulled the cloth away from his face to speak, "Tch... your house is filthy, Brat. Someone has to clean it if you won't."

"Excuse me, I keep my house fairly clean. Maybe not this clean, but clean enough." [Y/N] bit back, crossing her arms, "Anyways, I have a few more questions to ask you so I can assess what we need to do today, so get down here for a minute."

"Don't tell me what to do, Brat."

She groaned, "Please come down here for a minute?" she asked with as much sarcasm in her voice as she could muster.

"Tch... You're annoying." He mumbled back as he got down off the chair.

"Uh-hu, so are you, and you're short." [Y/N] replied as she sat at the table with a pen and a pad of paper.

"I'm taller than you." She heard Levi mumble, but chose to ignore him.

"Okay, so first, do you have any sort of identification? ID, birth certificate, social security card? Anything? And do you know anything about yourself? I need to figure out where I need to start." She explained.

Levi sat at the table, adjacent to her, "I have all my personal information, and I know who I am, what I like, and don't like. I just don't know any past I may have had or where I came from. I just know that you painted me and I'm here now."

"Well I suppose that makes things convenient." [Y/N] said, relieved. "Okay, next. So what about clothes? You've been wearing the same thing since you came out of the painting. You kinda look like some sort of pirate or something. Do you have any other clothes, or will we have to buy some more for you?"

Levi rolled his eyes before he spoke, "No, I don't have any other clothes besides these, so yes I will have to get some. Also, personal hygiene products."

"Are you OCD or some sort of germaphobe?" [Y/N] asked, closing her eyes and furrowing her eyebrows, trying to understand the man that sat across from her, "You can't use what I already have?"