"Call him and ask.. Or text him.. Hell tell you.."

"Okay. "

So I got out my phone and began texting him.

To: Ashhhyyy Bear (my nickname for him)

Hey

~TheMorticiansDaughter

Buzz buzz buzz

From: Ashhhyyy Bear

Hey girl! xD

~Ashhhyyy

To: Ashley

So, I know something is wrong with you and maybe Andy, what's going in?"

~TheMorticiansDaughter

From: Ashhhyyy Bear

Well.. Riley. Chantelles ex.. He keeps calling and texting her, and their becoming friends again.

~Ashhhyyy

To: Ashhhyyy Bear

Oh:( dude I'm sorry that sux. I'll talk with her kk?

~TheMorticiansDaughter.

From: Ashhhyyy Bear

Okay. Gtg have fun for your next couple days away from LA.

~Ashhhyyy

To: Ashhhyyy Bear

Okay. Goodnight dude. Don't worry about things. And I will. SKYPE ME TOMORROW.

~TheMorticiansDaughter

From: Ashhhyyy Bear

Okay. Kk girly. Night.

~Ashhhyyy

When I was done texting Ashley, I went into the main part of the hotel room, and changed back into some clothes. I put on some regular jean skinny jeans, and a tshirt that said "step away, I'm allergic to stupid" on it. I went into the bathroom and started to brush my hair. I went over it with the flat iron and teased it a little bit. I went out and switched the tv on.

"Babe, are you sure that's all that's bothering you?" I asked. "No.. Uh. Yeah. I mean.. Ugh I don't know!"

"What is it?" "I uh. Erm.." "Andy, you what?" "Ididntuseacondomwhenwehadsexsoyoucouldbepregnant"

"Woah woah woah, say that again, calmly. And not really fast." "I didn't use a condom when we had sex, so you could be pregnant.."

"Oh.. Well.. I wouldn't be mad if I was.. Would you?"

"I honestly don know."

"Oh okay... "

"We should probably get going. We have to go home tomorrow and I wanna be able to do something fun while we're here."

"Kay." He got up and went into the bathroom and got washed up.

"Ashley wants us to Skype him now!" Andy said as he logged into Skype.

"KK." I sat down on Andy's lap and pressed call. Soon, Ashley's face appeared on the screen along with Jinxx, and Jakes, and SAMMI?!? "SAMMI!" I yelled. "Hello there girly!" She said. "When did you get there?" "Last night. I came to surprise Jinxxy."

"Ahh. Okay!" "KAY. WHAT THE HELL IS THAT RUNG DOUNG ON THAT FUCKING FINGER!?" Jake and Sammi yelled at the same time. "Me and Andy are engaged..." I said shy like. "AWEEEEE!" CC came barging through the door. "Hey. OHHH HIII GUISEEEE!" he yelled into the camera. "Ugh, where did you leave Gabby?" "Huh? Oh she's in the shower. " "okay."

"Whose gabby?" Ash asked.

"My girlfriend." He responded, a smile spread across his face.

"Oh epic!" Chantelle said coming up and sitting on Ashley's lap. Her phone started to ring and, she answered and Ashley most of saw who was calling because he got his 'I'm pissed' face on.

"Oh hey Riley!" She said. "CHANTELLE!" I screamed. She hung up and put the phone down. "Why? How?" "HE SAID SORRY!" "PSH YEAH FOR THE WHAT? 4th TIME!"

"SO!?" "You need to understand that you are with Ashley now. You can't keep liking him. And you boulder be friends with someone like him." "Whatever." She said getting up and storming out of the house. "Guys.. I really love Chantelle. She's one person I can be faithful too, and not have to try. I just am. I can't lose her to some preppy douche. I mean, even if we broke up I hope she doesn't go to him... She can't." "Ashley I'm so sorry.." I said. He just got up and walked into the other room and laud down face into the couch. "We're gonna go, we have some stuff to take care of.. Bye guys!" "Byeeee!" We said and put the computer back into the bag.

AUTHORS NOTE:

AGHHHH SAMMI IS IN IT! FINALLY! I've been trying to find a way to put her in.

Anywho, what do you think is gonna happen?

Are ash and chantelle gonna stay together?

Is Kay pregnant with Andrews baby?

Would ANDY be okay with it?