Chapter 16

Read A/N

Grayson's pov

I woke to the light sound of rain hitting the window. It looked at the clock and saw that it was 7:57am. The sky was still grey, but a lighter color now.  I looked at the empty spot next to me.

Brooklyn left?

I heard soft mumbles and the sound of metal clinging in the kitchen. I heard a loud thud. I sprang out of bed and ran into the kitchen. I saw Ethan making breakfast, and Brooklyn on the floor laughing and rubbing her head.

I ran over to her and picked her up. "Brooklyn are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah I'm fine." She continued to laugh. I walked over to Ethan. "Dude is she okay?" I asked.

"She changing remember? You and I went through a stage of anger due to never feeling it and now she is going through her stage of happiness after losing it." He said flipping over the pancake.

"Well I gotta get ready cause we have to take her to her meeting." Ethan's eyes widen. He hated these meetings more than anything. "But why do I have to go!" He groaned. "Because we are pretty much her guardians and for the rest of her life." He sighed and left with his pancake.

"I'll be ready in 10." He said.

I ran back to my room and saw Brooklyn dancing. I looked at her strangely for a second but then I realized she had head phones.

"BROOKLYN!" I yelled. She took out her head phones and looked at me. "Dude I was just listening to the best song." She pouted.

"Well right now, you gotta get ready" I said. She plopped down on the bed out of breath. "Why?"

"Because we are going to the beach." I lied. It was to dangerous to take her to the beach now. "Okay I'll be ready in like 2 minutes." She jumped off the bed Andean into the bathroom.

Brooklyn's pov

I quickly changed out of Grayson's clothes. I took a shower for like 30 seconds and got out. I wrapped my body in a towel and searched for my clothes.

I gasped as I realized that I had not brought my clothing with me.

"GRAYSON!" I yelled.

"It's Ethan!" He said through the door. "Ethan, can you get me a pair of clothes from my room? The key is in my bag."

"Okay I'll be right back." He said.

I waited

And

Waited

And

I waited.

Ethan gave me a blue button up, high waisted black skinny jeans, and black vans.

I began to dress until I heard a knock on the door. "One second!" I put so leave in conditioner in my hair and opened the door. I peeked my out the door and looked.

No one was there. I exited the bathroom and continued looking. I walked into the kitchen and looked around.

I heard the wooden floor creek. I quickly turned around.

And suddenly everything went black...

🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀

I fucking hate myself rn

Why can't I update just one decent chapter?!? Just one! Ever since I've been back my chapters have been sucking ass and I am really getting pissed....

Anyway, I'm going to try to update on Thursdays.... AND THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 4K READS LIKE SKJSNFNKKSKDNDNWKKDNFNDJ

Like no lie I actually cried.

I was at school and I showed my friend the book and it had 4K reads and as soon as I got home I started to cry because of all the reads like you have no idea.

I love you guys so much❤️❤️❤️

And I'll try to make my chapters a whole lot better

And don't forget to check out my new book

'The weight'