chapter 1

Everyone says "I know it's hard to lose a loved one." or "I'm so sorry for your loss." But how can they be when they don't know what it's like? That's why im leaving. I can't spend another day in the hell of a town. I can't stay in New Jersey...

The drive down to LA, California is nice. It's quiet, peacefull, and the scenery was to die for! The sun began to set and up ahead in the distance, i see a shimmering light. For a 17 year old, you would be surpised how independent I am.

My parents used to worry when they were around. But everything is different now. I dont want to remember, and I wont remember.

I have to stop for the night, or maybe many other nights to come. Depands how long it takes till I feel unattatched to them.

I walked in to 'Hotel California' which is the place I am staying at. It's really nice, it has the 1920's classic setting, but with chill and lay back vibes.

"Hi um, i have a reservation under Brooklyn Decker?" Yep guys my name is 'Brooklyn'and yes my last name is 'Decker'. I read the ladies name tag which read, Angela. She doesnt look that much older than me."

"here you go! room 23!" she smiled, I smiled back.

Graysons pov//

There she stood in the door way, and rang the mission bell. I was thinking to myself this could be heaven, or this could be hell.

Before she could see me kind of stalking her, I walked back up the stairs until I felt a light gentle tap on my shoulder.

I turned around her glossy brown eyes, met mine.
"Hi, Uh can you help me find room 235? Im totally lost and I feel like you know your way around." she brushed a strand of her curly hair behind her ear.

"Yeah my room is actually right next to yours." Her eyes lit up. "YES! I have a friend next door now!" She laughed. I laughed with her because it seemed contagious. But, she considers a stranger a friend?

We reached her room.

"Thank you so much Uhhhh...." she was looking at me gor my name. "My name is Grayson." I laughed. "Thanks Grayson... maybe i'll see you tomorrow?" she hugged me. "Yeah maybe you could come over and hang out with me and my brother?" she nooded with a smile.

"Sounds great, and my name is Brooklyn by the way." I suddenly felt my arms wrap her in a hug. She hugged back and walked into her room.

I walked back into mine and laid down on the bed. My twin brother Ethan came out the bathroom and smirked at me.

"Looks like your in LOVE!" he joked. "Nope i was just thinking."

"About her?" He said seriously. "Ethan, we need to help her leave."

"But why?" He asked. I sighed. "2 years ago, we were supposed to be 21years old, but we are still 19. She deserves to grow up and live her life. No one in this hotel deserved or deserves to spend a lifetime here." I said.

"But Grayson you know the rule here. You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave..."

🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴

JESNBDNSJSKDKDKEKWLDN.... hey

okay so this is my grayson dolan story called 'Hotel California' and i got my insporation from the song (its a great song btw) and I think this story will be great and i hope you will stick with me!
🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴
but if you want to imagine yourself being Brooklyn, then go right ahead!
anyway thanks for reading chapter 1 and i will try to updat on saturdays and mondays!😊 so luv ya'll for readin!❤️😊😂