"That sticky thing is mascara Harry. The paint is foundation and the pencil is to fill in your eyebrows" I said and inwardly sighed at how long this was going to take.

"Can you do it on me?" He asked and I dropped the makeup that was in my hand.

"Harry...is there something you want to tell me?" I asked curiously.

"No, I just want to see what it feels like. And I can also prove to Lou that I learnt about makeup" he explained.

"Okay..." I said and started doing his makeup.

Harry was incredibly difficult and fussy. He complained that the mascara made his eye lashes stick together and when I put foundation on him he kept on sticking his tongue out and managed to get a load in his mouth.

"That tastes disgusting" he said and tried to clean his tongue with his hand.

"Really? I would have thought it would taste nice" I said sarcastically making him glare at me.

When I finished I clapped my hands together, proud of my work. I mean, Harry looked completely different and he looked a bit weird wearing it but the makeup job wasn't horrific.

"Cmon, let's go show the others" I said and dragged him out the room.

Louis, Niall and Elliot were in the kitchen eating breakfast, Liam had gone off somewhere. Both their mouths dropped open when they noticed Harry.

"I have so many questions" Louis said.

"What do you think?" I asked. "I did it myself"

"It's great, why do you know so much about makeup though? You don't really need it" Louis said and Niall nodded in agreement.

"I don't know...I don't out a lot on and it just makes me feel better I guess" I shrugged and sat down next to Niall.

"I wish you wouldn't, it means you're growing up" Louis huffed.

"Cmon, some of the girls in my year literally look like they've just been gang banged by crayola, compared to them I basically where no makeup"

Louis clutched at his stomach laughing as did Harry and Elliot, Niall even let out a small laugh. I smiled at him and he returned a smile.

Liam walked into the room and did a double take when he saw Harry.

"I've got so many questions" he said.

"So does Louis, maybe you can discuss them together" I suggested.

I was cut off by the doorbell. Liam went to answer it and came back with a girl. She had long black slightly wavy hair and was wearing a leather jacket and ripped black jeans. She didn't look goth or emo, she just had a cool biker kind of style. Like a girl version of Zayn.

"Hey guys, this is Nicole. She's a friend from my school days and is just stopping over for the day" Liam said.

Nicole waved and we greeted her.

Nicole turned out to be a very nice person. She played the Ukulele and liked to sing and draw.

"Yeah, and then he ended up walking into the lamppost as well" Nicole finished telling a funny story about Liam and had us all in fits of laughter by the end of it. "Anyway, do you guys have a loo?"

"No...there one down the road though" Louis said.

"Haha very funny" Nicole smirked. "Liam, could you show me it?"

"Why should I show you our loo after what you just out me through" Liam sniffed jokingly.

"I'll show you" Niall stood up and left the room to show Nicole where the loo was.

The boys and I looked at each other and wiggled our eyebrows. Was Niall liking this girl?

They came back about half an hour later and the weirdest scenarios started to go through my head. I shook them out and decided to get the real answer.

Nicole and I went to sit in the living room while the boys fought over what to eat for dinner in the kitchen. The fire was lit and we sat on the sofa opposite it.

"So what were you and Niall doing?" I asked, trying to sound as casual as possible.

"We were just talking about things, and exchanging numbers" she added.

"Numbers?" I asked, a smile creeping into my face.

"Yeah, Niall's a lovely guy and I want to get to know him better"

"But you know he's got scars" I said, they had obviously discussed that.

"That just means he's got a story. I mean, everyone has a story, some people prefer not to tell it, and some people...theirs is a little more complicated"

A/N- what do you guys think of Nicole so far? Nicole is emmaswan27 s character. I'd like to say a massive thankyou to chocolategurl777 who commented on every chapter of Adopted by one direction 1 as well. Their character is going to be coming up in the story very soon as is Snoconekid s character. The competition is still open and I hope more of you take part, it would mean a lot :) 8 comments and 8 votes for the next chapter?