ayato

Ayato's POV

when Mia punched me in the face I was pissed off and shocked. no girl has ever said no to me or punched me or talked to me like that.

when we were. inghe limo and reiji said I can give her a punishment I was all ready thinking what to do to her. we got to the house and Mia ran to her room.

I teleported to her room and was quite and sat on her bed. Mia came in and didn't notice me and turned around and locked her room door.

she turned around and saw me on her bed.

"ayato get the fuck out" she yelled pointing at the door. "nope" I said popping the letter 'p'. she turned around to leave the room. but of course me being me I ran unhuman speed and slamrd the door and turned her around and pushed he up against the door.

"let me go" she tried to get out of my grip but I tighten my grip on her. she is strong for a human.

"be a good girl and stay still" I demand.

MIA'S POV

"be a good girl and stay still." ayato demand. but me being a trouble maker I did not listen to him at all. I tried to get out of his grip. ayato moved my neck to the side. he licked my neck first then bite down on my neck hard. I note my lip so I wouldn't scream. "come on Mia scream its no fun like this" he said.

"go fuck ur self" I yelled at him. he smirked and bit me again. I closed my eyes really tight and bite my lips so I don't scream. I pushed ayato off when he didn't expect it. he stumbled back a bit but got his balance back.

"I said leave me alone" I yelled.

Ayato POV

"I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE" Mia yelled. I looked at her with shocked her eyes are full black not her normal eye color but pitch black. then put of no were she passed out.

I went near her and bend down next to her. "what are u" I whispered under my breath.
⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔
hello my lovely peeps what if I said that I lied about Mia being 100% human. I'll give u a hint she 50-50 of some thing. 50% human and 50% of some thing else.

here's a deal if y'all gusee and if two people get it right I'll update Two chapters early.

vote

comment

read

share

marshmallow(meagn)