always there 4 you

Mia's POV

when I was sure we were far from that class room I stopped walking and turner to face yui.

"are u okay" I asked worried.

she nodded yes. I saw were he bite her and felt really bad. "I'm sorry yui" I said looking at her

"for what" she asked confused.
"for every thing. I get in trouble all the time.and I was not there for u when that happen. and when you left I was mad and sad tbh and I was all ways jealous of you." I said telling how I felt.

"why are u jealous of me?I have been jealouse of u" yui asked confused.

"come on" I said while walking down the hallway to the roof stairs.

we walked up the stairs and went to the roof and sat down.

"I was jealouse of u cuz ur perfect, everyone loves u,our parents loved u more and I was like well I gusse u can say mistake" I confessed and was looking down the floor.

"Mia I was jealous of h cuz ur tough and don't care for what people say and good at a lot of things" yui said while grabbing my arm and pulled me in to a huge.

I hugged back.
"yui I promise to look out for u no matter what,and don't say anything,I know I'm the smaller one but I still promise okay" I promised her.

" I promise too,I all ways be there no matter what" she promised too.

I took my pinky out. she laughed at my childishness and locked her pinky with mine.

we both laughed than hugged each other.

"ring,ring"

the bell rang so that means 2 prd.
"ready" I asked she nodded and we walked to class.

*after school(a/n sorry I'm lazy)*

The rest of school went by fast. I haven't seen ayato or Subaru or liato all day after what happen. I found yui at her locker. "sup" I yelled at her. she jumped a bit. I was laughj f my ass off "Mia u scared the crap out of me" she yelled at me.

"okay sorry,but we got to go". yui nodded and grabbed my hand and dragged me to the limo. me and yui got in and saw everyone.

it was slince until reiji slammed his book.

'here we go' I thought

" Mia" reiji said. "yes" I said trying to sound innocent. "do u know what happen to ayato today" he asked annoyed."maybe" I said while looking g at ayato with pure hate.

"so u know he hot punched in the face" I tried so hare not to laugh.
"ayato got punched I the face" liato yelled laughing his ass off. then I joined in laughing.

"ENOUGH" reiji yelled " u will get a punishment and ayato will GI be u that punishment"
"WHAT" I yelled at the too of y lungs I turned to look and saw ayato smirking. oww
how I want to punch him again.
"but reiji-" yui got cut off." no yui and its final" then the limo stopped. I walked out the limo ignoring then. "Mia" I heared ayato yell I can see the smrik o. his face. I went to my room and locked it and when I turned I saw ayato on my bed.
⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔
CLIFFHANGER

haha sorry I had too
but I hoped u liked it.

awe it was out yui and Mia had a sister moment.

well until next time bye✌

Vote

comment

read

share

~marshmallow(Megan)