findind out the feels (part2)

Previously on the last chapter.
Mia walk down the hall to Subaru's room and knocked and open his door he said come in And...
now on this chapter..
Mia's POV
I open the door and looked around I didn't see Subaru
" Subaru are you there" I asked while looking around. then I felt someone grabbed my arm. "what do you want" I looked up and saw that it was Subaru.
"I want to talk to you" I asked.
" about what" he said annoyed
I walked to his bed and sat down. "um why did you care that I was talking to someone and plz tell me the truth." I said being serious. I can't believe I said plz cuz I don't say plz to no one like ever. " um i-i never mind.he said sitting next to me on his bed, but not close. " come on Subaru plz plz tell me" I really wanted to know yes I like Subaru but I want to know if he likes me before I say something and regret saying it to him." fine,god if it makes you quit" I nodded" Ilikeyou" he said quickly but I understand what he said. he looked away blushing. I smiled. he looked at me and gave me a look like to why you smiling look. I got up and hugged him. he was shocked. " I like you too Subaru" he smiled at me. I leaned in and so did he. the are lips meet each other. he made me sit on his lap. I put my arm around his neck and my fingers where in the back of his hair. he put his arms around my waist.
we pulled away cause we heard the limo and that means that yui and the boys where here. I got off of his lap. " I'll be in my room if anything else OK" I said I turned around to go to the door but a pair of strong arms stopped me.
" I'll see you later so we can talk OK" he whisper in my ear. I nodded. and went out the door to go to my room. I did not get caught thank god. I laded on my bed. once I was in bed there was a knock on the door. " come in" I yelled. the door open and I saw yui. " hey,mia how you feeling" she asked sitting on the coner of the bed. " yeah its just my head it hurts." I said calmly. me and yui talked like for an hour.
Subaru's POV
I was shocked and happy at the same time like did that just happen. I was smiling like crazy. like I bet my smile was to ear to ear. I teleported to the kitchen I grabbed a water bottle. "so what did you do today since you weren't at school." I knew it was a ayuto. " leave me the hell alone" I said getting annoyed. " ahhhh you did something with Mia did you,she's us yours truly so back of" he yelled. " you have yui and don't tell me what to do" I yelled at him and man why dose he all ways clam everything damn."and stop calling your truly it's annoying like hell" I yelled. we heard two footsteps coming to the kitchen. I did not care who it was. " ayuto,Subaruwhat are you guys doing" I looked to see it was yui and Mia."nothing" me and ayuto yelled at the same time." come on Mia" I said pulling her arm I teleported us to her room. first she was shocked and then started to laughing. "HAHA"
"what's funny"
"THat was fun, anyway are you OK cuz you seemed pissed of like frfr" she asked softly. " nothing it fine." she had hurt in her eyes but quickly hide them. " well I'm going to go to bed" she said while climbing on to her bed.I climbed next to her and grabbed my arms around her waist. and pulled her closer to me
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
hey guys I'm sorry for not updating late plzzzzzz don't kill me.I want to thank all my readers for voting and commented on the story.
hey so Mia and Subaru are well getting close. hehe. so what if I say if reiji cot between them. well bye guys.
remember

vote

comment

read

share

bye

~MEGAN