Chapter 15

I glanced out the window and saw her.. Well this won't be good.... " Oh! Well look who it is! The slut. And look what she's buying! Hunny don't you think that's showing a little too much?" I gave her a cold look and faked a smile," Sweetie I wouldn't be talking, by the way thanks for complimenting on my shirt. I was trying to impress you!.. Guys, I look like Mady, right? Trying to do a look alike!"

The group laughed then stopped when they saw Mad's face. Ladies and gentlemen.. This is Mady Harris. One of the meanest girls on the planet, yet still so popular, and oh.. Have I mentioned this? She's HATES my guts. I did NOTHING to her! She gets whatever she wants. When she wants. Especially guys. And yet, she calls me a slut? That's funny. " Okay well I don't wanna get any disease from you girls, I should be leaving now. Bye!" 

" Bye Mady! Oh and by the way, keep your legs closed! You'll NEED them closed." .. Oh my gosh I love Sam more now. While she was walking out of the store, the rest of us continued trying on dresses, just for fun. Except Jamie and Bailey, they went to some shoe store.

" Okay I know I've said this a million times... But why does she hate you so much and want to hunt you down Amy???"

I sighed and answered Gracie's question." Because Gracie! She saw me at the movies with Cody one time and apparently they a have ' a thing' going on and she thinks I was gonna steal him away from her." She looked at me weird." WHAT!? I thought you and Josh had a thing!"

" Y'all aren't together!?"

" What about the ' Amazing Night' you two had!?"

" He's totally the guy for you Amy! And Cody? No. Just no hunny."

I felt like we were playing 20 questions or something!! " Okay guys! That was a long time ago, Cody IS a jerk, and Josh.. Well.. I don't know, he hasn't made it 'official' or anything so, I guess we're still friends." Just the thought of being more than friends with Josh was really sweet yet weird at the same time. I mean don't get me wrong he's a total sweetheart but come on, a guy like him, with a girl like me? I don't know, just seems like he's out of my league.." HELLO! EARTH TO AMY!"

" Oh, sorry. I was just thinking.."

" ABOUT JOSH!"

" No I wasn't Brittany! I was thinking.. About.. FOOD! I'm starving, we should go get some.. Let's go to the food court!"

As we were walking there I kept thinking, why hasn't he asked me out yet? He said he wants to. So do I.. Does he really not want to? UGH! Stop Amy! You're overreacting! Just eat your taco and you'll be fine.

When I finished eating I remembered that Josh texting me this morning. I clicked on the message and replied to him.

Hey! Good morning c: Sorry it took me awhile to answer, this morning was hectic. Anyways, we're at the mall right now, but I'm guessing we'll be leaving in an hour or so..'

Sent.

Do I like Josh? Of course. Does he like me? Well he said he did.. And he's showed me he does... Well if he does then why hasn't he asked-" Woah, Amy you okay? You look really confused and like your going to  throw up.. Amy..?"

" Um.. He.. Ermm... BATHROOM! I mean, I have to go to the bathroom.. ALONE! I'll be right back."

I ran to the nearest bathroom and splashed cold water on my face. Why am I overreacting to this? If he's gonna ask me out. Great! If he doesn't then that's still okay. I can be single for a long time if I wanted to!... No, I couldn't do that. Stop Amy. Quit acting like a - * buzz buzz*

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket. Huh... It was from Josh.

' It's okay so.. If you're not gonna do anything else.. I was um, wondering if you wanted to hang out tonight?'

' Umm sure! Sounds good! Where?'

' The Rec Center c:'