Chapter 7

I woke up and checked the time... It was 10:13 P.M Man I love naps there amazing! ^.^ But I hate the fact that I stay up much later and - * crash * .. Oh god that sounds like someone dropped something in the kitchen.. Okay now I'm scared, who's in the kitchen!... Oh wait it's probably my parents back from... Wherever they went.. Ugh! I better go check it out... 

I put on my UGGS cause you know, uggs are just so comfotable and amazing! I started watching very quietly down stairs.. I feel like a ninja.. If only I had something, just incase there is a burgalur. I grabbed my brush and hair spray. ( The brush to hit the person and the hairspray to be like pepper spray! Awesome right?) I walked into the living room and saw that all the lights were off... Okay now I'm really scared. I tried finding the light switch when a pair opf hands cover my eyes and mouth.

" AHHH!!! WHOEVER YOU ARE PLEASE LET GO I HAVE PEPPERSPRAY!!!" I took off the cap and sprayed the person and hit them.

" Jeez! Amy! That got in my mouth! Calm down chicka it's just us!"

I turned on the lights and saw who the idiots were that made me pee! It was Jamie, grace, Brittany, and   Bailey... Scared the pee out of me!!!! " Thanks for giving me a heart attack guys!" I ran to the bathroom and I could hear brittany and Grace laughing there butts off while Jamie and Bailey were finding something to eat.

( 3 minutes later! )

I dried my hands off and went to the lving room. Mmm I love the smell of poppy corn and brownies... Why do I smell ranch? " Grace, why do you have ranch??"

" To go with my carrots duh!"

These chickas are so weird but you gotta love them!

" What do you guys wanna watch? Toy Story?" 

They all looked at me with a dissapointed face. " Oh my gosh Ames enough with Toy Story! You watch that non stop with with Joshua a.k.a your other half!"

What? My other half? What does Jamie mean by the that.!? 

"  Wait.. Do yall of you think that way? I mean yeah we have a lot in common but I think Cody is gonna ask me out again. And I could never ruin my friendship with Josh. It would be really awkward."

" BUt you and Josh are just two peas in a pot! You guys are awesome together! OOO!!! You should do pro's and con's! See which guy has more pro's. Then you'll see that we're right!" I love how Bailey has amazing advice!

Okay fine I will! I got 2 pieces of paper and on one of the papers it said ' Pro's for Josh' and the other paper ' Pro's for Cody'

Cody's pro's.

" Amazing smile, he's the flirtish type and I like that, knows how to easily make me blush, hot, sweet, calls me beautiful, good listener, and knows how to treat a girl right."

Huh, I thought there would be more pro's for Cody but oh well I guess not. Okay now for Joshy woshy!

Josh's Pro's

" Amazing friend. I've know him since we were kids, always been there for me, he's a gentleman, sings me to sleep, watches movies with me, helps me out with my problems, gives awesome hugs, treats me like a princess, cares about me like a father, he can easily tell when somethings is bugging me out or when I'm stressed and can make everything better! Sticks with me no matter what, knows my past and what I've been through and he was always the one I would cry to for help and he was just... You know, he was just always there for me. he's a really good friend."

I looked at the papers... Woah.. major difference! But that doesn't mean anything .. Right? There's only a lot more cause I've known Josh longer and he's my best friend so that's okay, it doesn't mean I have feelings for him. .. Or.. Does it?

--------------------------------------

DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!! Sorry I haven't been posting lately, I'm going through a lot but yay I finally posted it! Vote and Comment if you liked it! BYEEEE!!! :D