Chapter 9

It got really silent in the room Josh and I were at.. I guess I really didn't pay attention to Josh's eyes huh?.. But man just look at them! There just.. Wow! Takes your breath away huh?.. Wait what? Amy stop! He's your best friend and you can't ruin your friendship again! I'm NOT gonna go down that road again.

" So umm... Are you staring at my eyes, cause you know Amy, it's rude to stare." Josh winked at me and I just blushed, oh god he saw me staring wait.. If he knew I was staring then he must of have been staring at me too.. Aco taco... Why aren't you saying anything Amy!? You're making things SO awkward!... Quit talking to yourself and say something to Josh!

" Hanskiwu" 

" What??? Amy, you okay? You seem.. Distracted." What the fluff did I just say!? Huh... Now I understand that old saying," If you can't think of anything to say, maybe you shouldn't say anything at all."... Yeah I really shouldn't have said anything at all... " So uh how's life for my little Ames huh? Everything okay in your love life?" .. Okay seriously out of all the topics he had to mention this one, good  choice Josh.. " Umm really good I guess.. Why do you ask?" 

" Just making sure no one and I mean no one hurts my best friend's heart! I just want to protect you from all the bad people around you." ... THIS GUY IS KILLING ME!!! Why does he have to be so sweet!? Asdfghjkl! " Aww that's so sweet! You're so sweet Josh! How did a guy like you, get so sweet so fast?.. Not in a mean way I mean you've always been nice but I mean-" He put his finger on my lips to shush me.. We both looked deep into each other's eyes and he started leaning in.. Oh god, what's about to happen. Should I lean in too!?.. What the helk, I'll admitt it, I LIKE JOSH!

I started leaning in and so did he the moment was so perfect I could just---" BOOM WHAT NOW YOU GUYS ARE OUT!!!! JAMIE IS THE MASTER COMMANDER FOOLS! IN YO FACE!" Jamie screamed at the top of her lungs she won as she sprayed us with silly spray. Seriously!? The one moment I actually have feelings for Josh and Jamie has to ruin it.. Great, just great. 

Josh and I both looked at Jamie and we both had the same look... When she finally realized what she did she turned red," Oh gosh umm... So I'm gonna go tell everyone else the game is over and uh .. Oh look the door maybe I should yeah.." She left the room and Josh and I just looked at each other and laughed. " Wow so this was fun huh Amy?"

" Yeah, so much fun! We should do this more often!" " OH SHOOT! It's 11:37! My mom is gonna flip out I have to go, this was really fun.. So umm... Bye Amy!' Right when he said 'Bye Amy' he kissed my left cheek... Fan girling moment! I blushed and said bye and after that everybody got there stuff and said there goodbye's too. And they all left me with the mess of Silly Sray and pop corn all over the kitchen floor. YAY I GET TO CLEAN! No this is not fun at all.

*******

When I was FINALLY done with cleaning the whole house before my paren't got home, I went straight to bed and yelled into a pillow.. it's okay I do that all the time! I turned off the light, took off my glasses, and closed my eyes shut and day dreamed for awhile.

______

FINALLY A NEW CHAPTER! Sorry I haven't been updating for A LONG time, so sorry but I will try my best to update as much as I can :D Thanks for all the readers and votes I love you guys! :DDDD