Prologue

I think its time for a change,

Cause things feel out of touch,

And I watch you walk away again.

Well, this feels like too much (can you take it away?)

And things wont go my way,

Now I have to fade away, my friend.

I bound through the tormenta manor like a rabbit on speed, eager to reach my destination and see the face of my beautiful mate as he looked at my body with the kind of lust that made every single bastard RomCom in the history of man seem too prudish. I couldn't wait to see those clear blue eyes that were so icy, they could give Antartica a run for it's money – I know, I've been there.

I came to the hallway that held the rooms of all the age-mates of my mate, my heart thumping loudly in my chest and the adrenaline making my head spin. Was this what it's like to miss someone you love? Was this what it is to have a mate? Is this what Damien feels when he comes home from somewhere to see Kni? This feeling is borderline unbearable. It was like missing a part of you that feels like it can't be found.

Ah, Gods.

I did a little spin to shake off the excess energy that I felt, shaking my body a little to stretch. Suddenly, I could hear clear moans of a woman. Ah, Gods, Jaigo is disgusting. I thought he liked Corey. I shuddered in disgust at the whorish moans that violated my ears thanks to my vampric hearing that was slightly more distinct than that of wolves because of my bloodline. I just had to get here now when he was banging some whore into oblivion.

"Gods! Yes! Please!" the whore screamed, surely comforted by the thought of the soundproof walls that were supposed to be installed in all the bedrooms. That moan sounded so familiar though.

I shook off my disgust, walking towards Blaise's room anyway. That's none of my business anyway. Corey would deal with Jaigo on his own. I'm sure the human could handle his man who he is still refusing to give the time of day. Well, I guess then it's good on Jaigo.

I placed my hand on the handle to Blaise's room just as the next loud moan forced it's way into my ears from behind the door.

I blinked, perking up my ears.

It can't be.

The moans came again. More intensely. More frequently. More erratically. More erotically.

My heart stilled in my chest.

No.

It can't be.

Swallowing my emotions, I let curiosity get the best of me. I tightened my grip on the handle, silently twisting the knob as slowly as my heart would allow and lifted the door a smidge to make sure it didn't drag on the carpet as I slid it open a little.

Fuck.

That bastard.

My eyes filled with tears, my heartbeat slowing as I watched my mate piston into the whore whose screams became even louder now that the door was open. A lump rose in my throat, making it hard to swallow or even breathe. The long black hair of the that whore bounced as she pushed him on his back and into the mattress so that she could ride him. He relented, grabbing her hips as leverage as she rode him like he was a stallion. Her eyes made contact with mine, a victorious smirk working it's way onto her lips as she looked at me.