Chapter 2

Sharna’s P.O.V

“Sharna man, what took you so long? We missed about 3 buses and now we’re gonna be late because the next one doesn’t come til about 20 minutes” Kyla, my best friend, said giving me a dirty look.

“My mum was just telling me some news how she has a date and what not” I replied giving her a hug, putting a smile on her fat head.

“Aww isit? Bless her, she gonna be getting the D tonight boy” She said, proper winking and nudging me.

I pushed her off, feeling kind of annoyed. If only I could tell her about how I always feel when my mum gets a boyfriend or date. “ergh, shut up please, trying to make me feel sick or something, bitch”

“Alright calm down, anyways so how’s Joshie woshie?” Kyla said laughing like some mad woman.

Kyla’s talking about Joshua Oluwa something… A really long surname that I can’t spell. Josh is the FUGLIEST boy ever. But he’s so popular and all the girls love him, I really don’t understand that one and what really scares me is that he thinks he’d have a chance with me… Over my dead body! 

He has the biggest crush on me, so I thought if I did one thing with him that he would leave me alone… So I let him finger me, but then he became even more obsessed with me. The worst thing was that his hands were dry and he was trying to fit all 5 damn fingers up there.

“Leave it, did you see how he put me as his header on Twitter? He was getting bullied for thinking he could have a chance with me, I couldn’t stop laughing!” I laughed while trying to explain.

“OMG, no way! I never saw that, bless his soul. This is why you shouldn’t have let his fingers slip up in your vagina. But I guess you can’t help it, you’ll always be a hoe.” She laughed and kissed my cheek.

I forgot to mention, Kyla is bisexual, sometimes she’d be kissing me up for no reason, but she explained she could never catch feelings over me as it would be too awkward and we’ve known each other for way too long.

“Says you… And well at least I only go for man, you can’t even decide what you gender you want between your legs!”

“Whatever, ah look the bus is finally here!”

We jumped onto the bus and went to the top deck since the bottom was full of old smelly people. My heart stopped… The sexiest white boy I have ever set my sight on was sitting there surrounded by a bunch of black boys.

“Ayy Kyla, what you saying b” One of the black boys shouted. I was so confused, for someone who knows every man on ends, I didn’t know who these lot were.

“I’m cool Jardel, long time no speak” Kyla said when she went to go sit next to him.

I looked around for a seat and the only other seat available near to Kyla was next to this sexy beast. My heart was beating so fast. He had the sexiest features, I wonder if he does modelling… So, I sat next to him.

“Hey, I know this sounds cheesy but are you a model?” He asked, smirking and staring into my eyes.

I just stared back at him. I was speechless. Could he hear my thoughts? Maybe he was a sexy vampire and this would be something like Twilight. And why was he asking me the question I wanted to ask him? AND Omg does that mean he thinks I’m attractive?? All these wild thoughts and questions popped into my head all at once.

I then realised that all the boys started laughing and crying, they began slapping his head shouting “Unlucky James!” and “Ahh fam that was some shit game you dropped”.