Chapter 1: A lovely smile.

Start from the beginning

"Are you perhaps Hana Satoki? A scholarship student just like Haruhi? " The taller blonde says to me.

W-was he a s-stalker?

T-that's terrifying!!

"Tamaki-senpai please don't scare people with your stalkerism." Said the brunette girl.

"But who knew one of our scholarship students was gay? " The twins said in unison again.

Eh? How did they know? I didn't tell anybody. Honest. Well, I didn't have anyone to talk to so... I couldn't have told anyone.

The blonde then started walking scarily closer to me and started saying some weird stuff that I was not paying attention to. I kept on staring at Haninozuka-san and he was looking at me...

.

.

.

HE WAS LOOKING AT ME!!!

What do I do? What do I say? What do I do in situations like this? I don't know. Someone help me.

My line of thought was broken by the twins saying something in unison.

"Milord, I think he's ignoring you."

Once the blonde guy noticed that...He went to a corner. What...

I walked over to him and said "Sorry, could you repeat that?" But it seems that he couldn't hear me. What do I do? Should I speak louder? I'm too scared. Maybe I should just smile. Ermmm... Okay.

How do I do that again? Remember the book Hana, remember the book.
Okay step 1, bring the corner of your mouth up.

Step 2, show your teeth.

Step 3, smile with your eyes.

Step 4, apologise while smiling to ease the tension.

Okay here I go, I haven't tried smiling in awhile.

Tamaki's POV

"Erm.. excuse me... I'm sorry for just now." A soft voice says. THAT'S SO CUTE. I turned around ready to twirl that cutie around but I was shocked to find a murderous aura behind Hana and his ferocious smile. His hair was somehow parted which revealed one eye that had a crazy glint in it which was death glaring at me. [Reference photo at the top of the side. That is somewhat how Hana tries to smile. That is not what Hana looks like. Just the smile.. ]

"MUMMYYYY!! HELP ME!!! HE'S GONNA KILL ME!!" I shouted running towards Kyoya, hiding behind him while scared tears came down my face.

**Hana's POV**

After the blonde male saw my smile, for some reason, he screamed and ran towards the one with glasses. Did I do something wrong? Hmm... Maybe I should practice more... I stop smiling and turned around to see him shaking with fear.

Eh? Did I do something wrong? I assume I did since they're all glaring at me except for the brunette girl.

Suddenly, someone's voice which I adore very much spoke up which made my eyes widen slightly but not like anyone could notice due to my long bangs.

I didn't think a conversation with him would be so fast.. I'm not mentally prepared yet.

"Did you just threaten Tama-chan? Meanie. I hate meanies!"

Although it was spoken in a cute tone, you could clearly hear the anger behind those words. The death glare from Haninozuka-san just proved that he was angry at me.

I was not ready for this either...

Hahh... I feel like crying as some of the host club members told me to leave the clubroom. One of them even threatened me with his police force.

I was scared beyond my wits and to think I was gonna confess to Haninozuka-san... I guess it's nothing more than a dream now. Since... He clearly hates me more than ever and this was the first time we spoke in high school.

And this is the last year I'm able to confess to him too since we're both third years.

***

I'm slowly walking home now, regretting whatever I did wrong and holding back the tears that are really threatening to come out...

What did I do?

Maybe I really did something wrong...

I'm starting to really wish that I had a childhood friend of some sort that could protect me or something like that from some anime...

But sadly, I don't.

***

Once I've reached home, I take out my keys from my pocket and open the door.

"I'm home."

I say and unsurprisingly, there's no sweet motherly or fatherly voice saying "Welcome home."

Just an empty house.

Not like I was expecting anything either..