He was too focused on the girl's hand gripping his arm to hear a door opening, and soon he found himself laying on a bed with the girl on top of him. She leaned down and kissed his lips. Louis kissed her back. She tasted like beer.

They kept making out for a few minutes. It all fell a bit anticlimactic for the 17-year-old. He kept thinking and thinking. This is not what happens in the movies. He should not be drunk. He should actually like her. He should have answered Aiden's words. Aiden? Why the actual fuck was he thinking about him?

After a few minutes of discomfort, he realized a cold truth. Nothing was happening... down there. Even though he felt her hands first over his pants, and then under. Fuck. It was weird. So weird. He was starting to get his thoughts back, sobering up quickly. So was the girl, apparently.

"What the fuck, Louis" she hissed, and got off him. He heard the door closing and her footsteps down the stairs.

Louis was left alone, laying on the bed, with his clothes half off. He felt like crying. What was that. Or what wasn't. What had happened. What was wrong.

He picked himself up and fixed his shirt. He was too drunk, defiantly. That was not supposed to happen. But he could feel her hands all over his body, and it was so wrong.

He climbed down the stairs and headed for the main door, his car keys in his hand. It was only 3 a.m., but he was already done, so done with everything. He just needed to go home. He ignored all the voices congratulating him for the play and trying to get him to stay, to have another drink, and he left the house. Once he opened the door the cold hit him like a thousand bricks, and finished the process of sobering him up.

He was headed for his car when he heard a voice.

"Louis?" It was Aiden.

"What" Louis replied, dryly, stopping in his track.

"What happened, why are you leaving?" His voice was soft and sweet, like he could tell Louis was distressed.

"Nothing happened!" Louis exclaimed angrily, and turned around once more. He was not in the mood to think.

"You know, I really meant what I said back there." Oh, right. That. Louis felt his heartbeat slow a bit and stopped walking once more.

"And you have no idea how much I appreciate it." Louis whispered. Aiden walked closer to him.

"You can tell me what happened, you know." Louis was tearing up now.

"Nothing"

"I know it's not true. You are fucking crying mate, tell me. I'll drive you home."

Louis could indeed feel tears running down his face. It was wrong. Everything was wrong. Bad. Not good. Wrong.

"Nothing happened. That's the problem. Nothing fucking happened!" Louis yelled. It finally clicked in Aiden's head, or that's what Louis thought from the expression of pity that crossed the taller boy's face.

"Lou..." he said. It was so cold that Louis could see his breath in the air forming little clouds.

"Tell me what the fuck is wrong with me" Louis said, in a lower tone.

"Nothing" Aiden said. He was getting close. Too close. Aiden was taller than Louis, so he had to look up to see Aiden's beautiful blue eyes. Beautiful.  Why wasn't he bothered?

Another small step, and their chests were touching.

"Do you mind this?" Aiden said. Did he? He was so desperate to feel another hands on his body. Aiden had quite good hands. Wait what? And he also wanted to get rid of the taste of alcohol in his mouth. Maybe...