Maybe I Am

Double update!!!

Huge time skip now! This doesn't mean I won't write about early ages again, remember you can send in prompts and I'll do my best :)

Parts two and three of this one are already written, and I'll post them as soon as I get likes and comments :)

Thank you, enjoy!

Louis: 17

Ed: 17

Liam: 16

Niall: 13

Lucie: 4

Anna and Harry: 39

************************************

Louis knew the words by heart. He had to. He rehearsed the songs in his head one last time. He could already hear the public clapping and laughing at his classmates. He breathed in and out to calm his nerves, but he felt like throwing up. He had been rehearsing for this moment for months, every day, like a maniac. It wasn't only his favorite movie, now it was going to be his very first production.
He looked at the girls dressed in old-fashioned clothes, and at one specifically. Hannah looked beautiful. The girl had been hanging out with Louis' group lately, and they had become friends. She had long, blond hair and brown eyes.
Next to Hanna was Aiden. Aiden was the soccer team's goalkeeper (Louis was the captain) , and Louis' math tutor, since he was shit at math. And, of course, one of Louis' best friends. He also had a part in Grease. He was about to step on stage with Hanna and looked as terrified as Louis. The boys exchanged looks of support as the curtains opened and Louis lost sight of the two.
After some long agonizing minutes, it was Louis' turn to shine. He finally put on the leather jacket and stepped on stage.

********************

"DANNY ZUKO EVERYONE" Ed screamed. Louis raised his fifth beer in the air, and took a sip, making everyone in the room cheer loudly over the music. He felt so happy, so so happy. Too happy. The pictures of his parents and siblings looking at him with pride in their eyes, and the crowd cheering after his songs flashed in his mind. Liam actually was in the party, pissed drunk as well, and now sleeping in a sofa next to a couple making out. Although they only were one year apart, Liam had skipped sophomore year, and was now in Louis' year. They hung out in the same group of friends , and played in the same soccer team.

Ed was also in the party, still awake, unlike Liam. Louis was cramped in a sofa between Ed and Aiden. They were laughing about something Louis hadn't heard, but he started laughing too anyway.

"Louis Styles" he heard Aiden say after a few seconds quiet. Louis turned his head to look at Aiden, who was awfully serious. "You'll be famous one day, and I'll be able to say that I shared that first stage with you."

Louis was moved by his friend's words, and looked at him for a few seconds, trying to find an answer through the alcohol in his brain. He opened his mouth, but he wasn't fast enough. Hannah was standing in front of him, with her hand out for Louis.

"Let's dance Lou" she said. Before he could answer he was pushed towards her, and the two of them started dancing to the music.

Louis' head was spinning. He tried to look at Aiden, but the boy had his eyes on the beer between his hands. He looked at Hannah, whose cheeks were pink and eyes big. She was probably as drunk as him.

"Do you want to go upstairs?" She mumbled in his ear. Upstairs? Shouldn't they ask the owner of the house? Fuck, it was her house. He did want to go upstairs. Hannah was a very pretty girl. Louis knew that Liam fancied her, and  even Ed. He nodded as the girl started to pull his arm towards the stairs. Louis followed her, his mind blurry. People whistled around them. Aiden looked sad.