Molly

Louis: 6
Liam: 5
Niall: 2

Anna and Harry: 28

****************************************

There was something that Liam had always wanted. Something he asked for everyday, every five minutes, whenever he found it was a good time to ask again. It was like an obsession for him.

Liam wanted a dog. And even though he was only five, he had pretty clear ideas, and he was sure a dog was his only wish. He always petted all the dogs he found in the park, even the ones that looked dangerous, giving Anna and Harry little heart attacks every time.

The couple knew that it was impossible for them to get a dog while the boys were still young, since they both had time-consuming jobs and they didn't have the ability to take care of yet another being to feed and educate.

Jake and Laura Parkers were the boy's cousins, Gemma and Derek's kids. Recently, for Jake's ninth birthday, they had gotten him a dog, a really cute golden retriever named Molly. Jake was older than the Styles boys, and ready for the responsibility of having a dog. That made Liam really jealous, and he had been asking to go to their house to meet her for weeks.

One lucky day for Liam, Gemma and Derek had to attend a wedding, and they had no one to watch Molly, who was still too little to be left alone. Harry volunteered to keep her in their house for the day, to surprise Liam.

That morning, Harry woke up Liam extra early. The boy was really confused at first. Harry got him dressed and gave him his breakfast while the rest of the family slept in, and then got him buckled in the car.

"Daddy, where are we going?" Liam asked for the tenth time. Harry had been successfully avoiding the question, but it was time to tell him.

"We are going to your cousins' house, buddy" He looked in the mirror to see Liam's face lit up.

"We're finally going to see Molly!?"

"Even better" Harry said. "We're going to take her home with us for the day"

"Really??!!" Liam yelled, excited. "Really daddy??!!"

"Yes buddy, the whole day"

"YES, THANK YOU!" He screamed. Harry laughed at his excitement and cuteness.

They picked up the small puppy, and all the stuff she needed like a leash, food, a small bed... And Liam spent the whole trip back blabbering about all the fun things they were going to do with her. The dog was running around in the back of the car, and Harry was seriously worried about Liam straining his neck, because the whole trip back he spent looking at her over his shoulder.

When they got home, Harry let Liam hold the leash and guide the dog home, because it was a short walk through the path. He still didn't trust him fully with the animal. Liam looked really cute, talking to the dog with a baby voice.

When they arrived home, Anna was helping Louis and Niall with their breakfast. Niall had food all over his face and was laughing loudly, and Louis was trying to explain something in French to his mother.

When the dog ran through the door, following the smell from the kitchen, wiggling her tail. Niall started giggling when he saw her enter the kitchen, and asked Anna to put him down waving his arms.

"Doggy!" He screamed while he tried to hug her. Liam was also following her around and laughing, until it turned into game of the dog following the boys and vice versa. Louis was looking at the dog, but he was still sitting in his chair.

"Don't you wanna say hi?" Anna asked Louis. Louis shook his head, looking serious, and kept eating. Anna found it odd, but didn't say anything, since she knew that he wasn't a morning person.