14; Far away.

To have a little bit of a change, here is a short Harry POV! :)

Harry's POV:

I didn't knew where we were going but I was kind of relieved. But also I felt sorry for her step mother because now she had to deal with the real truth.
Anyway we made it to our destination apparently. And I couldn't get the thought off my mind to finally tell her how I felt. I knew that she must have been felt something for me aswell. But I had to tell her now or never.

Emma's POV:
We finally made it to our destination. It was a hotel near the upper west side. I liked this one a lot because it was the first hotel my dad ever has designed. I remembered the day where my dad cut the red band at the opening and I was so proud to have a father who was an architect. Little did I knew that this day would also change my whole life. After the opening my dad got so many offers to design different kind of buildings. And he basically was focused on work now. Which meant no daddy daughter time anymore. Anyway I liked coming back here. We made it out of the cab and went inside. And as always when I came back I was greeted by Tony the owner of the hotel. He was french which I liked a lot.  

"Emma! What a surprise! Ça va bien? Where have you been my darling?" He gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"Oui, merci Tony. Londres. I am living there now." I responded.

"That's great. And who is this handsome gentleman?" He asked.

"Tony this is Harry and Harry this is Tony he is the owner of this gorgeous hotel."

They shaked hands and Tony continued to speak;

"Ami? Anyway come on. I bet that you are hungry." He led us to the restaurant.

I quickly responded to his question if he was my boyfriend; "It's complicated" I whispered.

He led us into the restaurant and we were seated right away. The waitress handed us the menu but I didn't have to look because I knew exactly what I wanted.

"I will have the same thing as her."
The waitress nodded.

"Tony tell Adam that I am here. He knows what I want." He smiled and made his way into the kitchen.

"So how do you know this place?"

"I basically grew up here. It's the first building my dad has designed. I always visited this place or should I say lived here pretty much. It feels like home. All those people here. Tony is like a big brother for me. And I always come back when I feel like it."

He nodded.

The waitress filled our glasses with some nice red vine. And soon enough our food was served. Both of our meals included fettuccine, different kind of fish plus a hint of beef. To top everything up Adam has served his delicious gravy. It tasted amazing. This kind of food made you want to quit eating other food. This was art.

"Woah this tastes amazing."

"I know."

We continued eating in silence. After we were finished Tony told us that he had a surprise. It was 5 Pm which meant the restaurant was very busy. We continued drinking our wine and waited for the surprise Tony told us about. [A/N I don't know if any of you has watched the movie "Burnt" with Bradley Cooper but this scene is inspired by this, go check out the trailer. The movie is great!]

As I was looking out of the window suddenly everything went silent. I wondered why so I looked around me only to see Adam carrying a cake towards our table. One thing about Chef Adam; he doesn't do cakes.

"Happy Birthday. Tony reminded me. I hope you like it." He spoke with a strong voice.

As I tasted the cake it really was amazing.

"I had better."

I said so he sat down and ate some of it aswell. He smiled and I smiled. Tony sat down aswell and we ate the cake together. I really had forgotten that it was my birthday. I was twenty now. No teen anymore. Adam left and we were still sitting at the table.

"So are you staying tonight?" Tony asked.

"Yes. We had a dilemma at home."

He nodded. We stood up and went to the elevators. Tony handed me the keys to our room I typed in the code for the floor which only we could access. No one knew that this floor existed well expect for Tony and a few others. We went out of the elevator and I made my way to room 402. I put the key in and the door opened. I switched on the lights. I walked around the room; he has not touched it. Everything was the same. As always being here you were hit by those amazing view. The greatest thing about this penthouse apartment was that this room included a 10 meter long balcony with the most precious view on new york. As a kid I always dreamed about flying when I was outside.

"It's pretty amazing right? My dad loved to design this entire floor he would have called it "the secret garden" this one was the most precious."

Harry held my hand and turned me around so I was facing him.

"I have to tell you something." He said.

"O-okey? But first let me show you the rooftop."

He nodded and didn't let go of my hand. We stepped on the balcony and I followed the steps up to the rooftop. We sat down on the sofa which was under the roofs of this precious wood house Tony has made. I looked at Harry mesmerised by his eyes. The sunlight was slowly disappearing.

"So?" I was getting anxious.

I knew what this was about.

"You are one of those people whom has made it into my heart. You are on of those people whom I trust entirely. Emma what I am trying to say is that I have fell in love with you. And I really want to know how you feel about this. I know this isn't the perfect timing to tell, but I couldn't hide it anymore." He spoke soflty.

My heart fluttered like crazy. My cheeks started to burn. I couldn't hide it anymore that I was in love with him aswell.