Chapter 7

"I need that done Marcus! I'm warning you! One mistake and I'll kill you!" His voice boomed throughout the room, making my heart beat race. I didn't dare turn around to see the angry look on his face. It made me want to run away. Whenever he's angry he hits me, but he hates me , even i hate myself. I can't blame him. So I continued to clean the table.
"Courtney. " I heard his voice right behind me making me yelp. I turned around and saw him standing a few feets away from me, looking at me with a blanck expression.
I quickly averted my gaze on the floor, his presence making me uncomfortable at the moment.
"Come here" he ordered. I knew what was coming. I knew it too well "Yes master.."
I walked up to him and stood a feet away from him.
"You know qhay it is today?" He asked me, hos voice was laced with amusement.
I shook my head. I didn't even know the date today. All I know is the name of the week, because on every sunday master stays at home and watches television for more than 6 7 hours. Today's monday, because yesterday he was home watching television.
"It's your mother's birthday" my thoughts snapped back to reality. A sudden pain stung my heart, and listening to his chukle just made it worse. My head was hung low, tears streamed down my face. How can anyone be so cruel. How can anyone be so mean? Heartless? He knew exactly how much I loved her,and how badly i miss her. I wiped a tear away as the monster chukled. I looked at him , his eyes were black. He had something going on in his mind. Before i could react he pulled me by my arms and threw me on the bed.
"What are y-"
"Shut up" he growled and i shut my mouth that very instance . He pinned my hands over my head and started taming offhus shirt. My eyes widend, my heart beat could be heard in my ears. "No.. please!" I begged him, trying to pry his hands off of me. "I beg you ...master no.." i cried out. He coud not do this, this is...no...he can't. My heart beat was all i could hear as he threw his shirt somewhere and started to lean in.
"No.." i said as i let out a shaky breath, abd before I knew it, I was out like light.

*few hours later*

I woke up to a very shiny place. I rubbed my eyes, trying to adjust to the light. After a while, i looked closely at the place, it was his room. I was in his bed,wearing my own clothes. But something was fishy...i could not tell what. Soon my questions were answered, as i felt something beside me stir, or someone stir. Something inside me broke, as i remembered what he was about to do. I tried to move my legs, they say your first time hurts, and if u have been...raped, it would be worse. But as i moved my leg, nothing pained. That means, he didn't do anything. I took a sigh of relief . I was thankful to god, that i blacked out before he did something, maybe that what made him stop. I quietly pulled the cover off of me, as I quietly got out of bed. "Leaving so soon" I heard a deep voice chuckle beside me. My head whipped to yhe direction of the voice and saw Harry, his hair were all over the face but his eyes were still closed. "I..need to cook.." I stuttered. My whole body was going numb. If he did it once,he could do it again.
"Your not making anything" ge chuckled again,and before i knew it, i felt a strong hand pull me. With a yelp i fell back, into his arms. I tried to get out of his grip, but it only tightened around my waist. "I..need...-" but even before i could get out he pulled me even closer and nuzzled his head in my neck "Sleep." He ordered. His cold demeanour coming back and i knew better than to go against his wish. I nodded, as i stayed there, not moving. I let him hold me, not moving. His hands around my waist relaxed, as i stopped moving. I stayed there, trying to make sense of all of this. But could not. How could he be so cold? And then turn back to the person everyone hates. I can never figure him out, but i needed one answer.
Why, out of all the woman in the world, did he bring me here.

_____________________________________________

Sorry for such a late update
Comment
Vote
Follow.