Part twenty-six

Hey guys! First off did you guys see the official trailer for the movie!! OMG I am SOOOO EXCITED!!! :DDDDD Also The whole Jeff and Kristin thing really made me mad! If you didn't hear two people from a radio station named Jeff and Kristin made fun of Niall behind his back. The nerve of some people. Whatever. Well I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! I decided that I will try to update atleast twice a week now. Maybe. Well here you guys go! Chapter 26!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ELIS POV:

A few days ago, I talked to Steve about my new job on the tour. He told me that I will still get paid until I have to leave with them. I feel kind of guilty because since I'm in a wheel chair, I can't do room service but I'm still getting paid. I told him that maybe I can still do room service, but on the first floor only. He refused. He said that he isn't allowed to do that. At least I tried.

When I went back to my room, I was shocked to see Harry sitting down at the edge of my bed. He didn't notice me at first since he was on his phone. When he did, he quickly stood up and looked like he was really nervous. I looked around me and noticed how Sofy wasn't there. The conversation went like this.

"Hey Harry. What are you doing here?" I asked him confused.

I saw how he bit his lip and was starting to fiddle with his fingers. Wow, why is he so nervous?

He didn't answer my question. He just stood there in silence staring at me.

"So um, have you seen Sofy anywh-"

"I need to ask you a question." He stated.

I felt worry spread through my body.

"Niall's okay right? He's fine? Please say he is I m-"

"This isn't about Niall, Eli."

"Then what is it about?" I asked.

He walked up to me. Our faces we're only a few centimeters away from each other.

He then put his mouth up to my ear and began to whisper.

"I like you sweetheart."

I shivered at his words. Goosebumps began to spread all over my arms.

"I-I." I tried to speak but I couldn't.

"A-are you playing me Styles, b-because you can't just play around w-with things like that." I whisper back.

He chuckles a little and stares into my eyes, which causes me to blush.

He then holds up my chin so I can look into his eyes.

"You're beautiful, you know."

He then leans in and kisses my cheek softly which causes my stomach to flutter uncontrollably.

What's happening?

"W-what do you want Styles?" I asked nervously.

"You." He retorted.

I felt my eyes widen.

"W-wha-"

"Go on a date with me." He added.

This time I was the one that was nervous. My jaw dropped and his words silenced mine.

"Is it a yes or no?" He asked.

"I thought you hated me." I whispered.

His arrogant smirk dropped and his face softened.

"That was the past, love. I got to know you better and I haven't been able to think about anything else other than you for weeks. I regret even thinking those ignorant thoughts. Please do me the favor, of going on a date with me. I want to show you in person, how I've changed."