Sans

I have no art to post (not true lol) so have this weird doodle of Sans. I suck ughh, but not too bad for a first attempt. This is kinda cute anyway. I love Sans so much, but I gotta say, I like Papyrus more. I need to some/a lot of fanart for him later. He so awesome seriously, I love his personality, design, and his laugh XD NYE HEH HEH HEH Anyways, today we had something called Muck-up Day for us 6th Graders. We got to have this massive water balloon fight (actually really fun) and then we had pizza and then a water slide. That was pretty cool, especially the water slide, and I got so wet, like our teacher was literally aiming for my face all the while that my friend and I were sliding down.
My friend: *screaming*
Me: Oh crap, oh s**t, I'm dead.
I'm so weird haha. That was fun. Also, I might be getting goldfish soon, which I'm excited for. Yes, I'm excited for goldfish. I'd really like a betta fish, but they're hard to keep because we need to give them a heater and my parents don't let me give them a heater all the time ;_;. I used to have four, named Comet, Prince, Bucket and Spitfire. Damn I loved them, especially Comet, who was the first. They were really great friends for more than a year, but sadly they passed away. That's not too bad for my first time having them, but they do have a lifespan of 5-7 years so I'm kinda sad about that. I'm still a big fish fan, however, and I've literally already named my two future goldfish XD Welp, sorry about the long update on whatever that you probably don't care about, but... Yeah...
-iVesper